WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dumbfuck Dookie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
So I'm cruizin the forum and hit the cock farm, and laughed my balls off seein that Dookie owns the cock farm! Mods, ya'll should just give it to him cuz he ain't gonna get the fuck out, not with posting majic like this

Yo' FUCKFACE!
What the fuck is this shit!

Dookie
"i'm just a stupid australian who knows nothing about what america expects from the southern hemisphere"

Hit the nail on the head!

Janglenut

Particinator
Dude, I don't give a damn if you don't give a fuck. Okay?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Janglenut said:
Dude, I don't give a damn if you don't give a fuck. Okay?
And I don't give a rat's ass if you don't give a damn if he doesn't give a fuck. :confused: Okay?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I just need someone to pass the fucking keg, and need a blow for my nose.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
dude

dude, when i come here.

i plan on seeing somethign funny
if your going to be retarded then do it somewheres else, that was a waste of 30 seconds loser.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Well CFF it seems when anything goes wrong, We can always blame you! Thanks.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
:rant: stop it with this...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
There is no surrendering on WTF! If I were you, I would take off that skirt of yours very quick.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Bullshyt, done got himself a new cell block bitch.

Dookie, you know how to wash underwear? :question:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
dookie said:
Now, i know you are in the cock farm, but god damn, you are making yourself a BITCH. Twists bitch no less. Are you going to scrub his fucking toilets next??? At least dumbfucks like janglenuts and johnnyK stand up for themselves, which is hard when they are always bending over.....

here are a few basics:

Try "fuck you cicksuccker!!??!!??!" Classics are always great. Or "Hey, dipshit, I may be a dumb fuck australian, but at least I'm not the one getting raped in the ass by donkeys (i've seen the pics, not pretty, btw) Or, "Dude, what the fuck is your problem, aside from you baboonesque face?"

Now, mabye you wont sound like such a cell block bitch....on the other hand, I have some nice red pumps I can send you, I here they are a hit in the cock farm.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:
Now, i know you are in the cock farm, but god damn, you are making yourself a BITCH. Twists bitch no less. Are you going to scrub his fucking toilets next??? At least dumbfucks like janglenuts and johnnyK stand up for themselves, which is hard when they are always bending over.....

here are a few basics:

Try "fuck you cicksuccker!!??!!??!" Classics are always great. Or "Hey, dipshit, I may be a dumb fuck australian, but at least I'm not the one getting raped in the ass by donkeys (i've seen the pics, not pretty, btw) Or, "Dude, what the fuck is your problem, aside from you baboonesque face?"

Now, mabye you wont sound like such a cell block bitch....on the other hand, I have some nice red pumps I can send you, I here they are a hit in the cock farm.
I was merely making an observation of how Dookie owned the Cock farm, and punked him in the process!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
Really!!??

And I was making a comment.
Hey, I was just trying to help him not look like such a bitch. I would more or less be on your side, if I cared, but I thought he could use some encouragement in negativity, because, I mean, it is just sad how whiney dookie sounds.

:p

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:
Hey, I was just trying to help him not look like such a bitch. I would more or less be on your side, if I cared, but I thought he could use some encouragement in negativity, because, I mean, it is just sad how whiney dookie sounds.

:p
Eat_Donkey_Nutz Gave more flak than Rookie! It's a shame when you lay down and die, with out some sorta fight!! We're all havin a good time until someone gets offended from the internet.. (imagine that)

Wait, I'm still havin fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.