WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dustinzgirl hates me

Status
Not open for further replies.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
241
0
0
#1
the admins and mods of this site r corrupt

u admins and mods think ur such fuckin hero's makin up fake threads, fuck u guyz, u guyz cant insult me or anythin so u gotta make up fake threads like little bitch fucks, well, thas the way cowards play the game, and i must say, u r real examples of the worst cowards on earth, have a good cowardly day
 
509
0
0
#2
What the fuck? You are a gay ass loser who must obviously not have a life... this is a pointless thread and everyone knows it... You are pointless and just to inform you... EVERYONE HATES YOU IN HERE...other than your little boyfriends... but you guys can go have sex for all i care... but do it in the privacy of your own home.. srry getting off track... but this tread is pointless and she has every right to hate you...hell I hate you too... so does the god damn website...
 
781
0
16
#3
ok lets pretend that I am your counsler, go get a gun, load it, cock the hamer back, apply to temple, and put you out of our fucking misery. repete if needed
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
78
0
#5
Lawdawg428 said:
ok lets pretend that I am your counsler, go get a gun, load it, cock the hamer back, apply to temple, and put you out of our fucking misery. repete if needed
:thumbsup:
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#8
Halfpintrocker said:
What the fuck? You are a gay ass loser who must obviously not have a life... this is a pointless thread and everyone knows it... You are pointless and just to inform you... EVERYONE HATES YOU IN HERE...other than your little boyfriends... but you guys can go have sex for all i care... but do it in the privacy of your own home.. srry getting off track... but this tread is pointless and she has every right to hate you...hell I hate you too... so does the god damn website...
Lmao someone took offence, hahahahahahaha :mfinger: :thumbsup:
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#9
Shut up counter-strike boy. Just go fuck your stupidass boyfriend.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#12
Halfpintrocker said:
Everyone Hates You...get Over It...

Yes, but I hate him THE MOST.

And I love the sailor pic. Kind of makes you wonder if there really are people that umm gay on the planet. Oh, there are...Mr. Newbie, FS and ITO. I almost forgot.
 
#13
dustinzgirl said:
Yes, but I hate him THE MOST.

And I love the sailor pic. Kind of makes you wonder if there really are people that umm gay on the planet. Oh, there are...Mr. Newbie, FS and ITO. I almost forgot.

good job... i could NEVER forget that tho...
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,900
3,363
487
#15
for_starters said:
u admins and mods think ur such fuckin hero's makin up fake threads, fuck u guyz, u guyz cant insult me or anythin so u gotta make up fake threads like little bitch fucks, well, thas the way cowards play the game, and i must say, u r real examples of the worst cowards on earth, have a good cowardly day
No such thing as a fake thread. If you can see it' it's real.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.