WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dutch oven

shep

Local alcoholic
Come one,come all .Who are our Dutch oven member's?Unsure about the"dutch oven"?Link :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
hehehehehehe count me in as a member

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Hahaha, Thats pretty funny. Count me in!

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
My girlfriend was about to fall asleep, and I felt a fart coming up. So, I dutch oven'd her. Apparently, it was an egger and she almost threw up under the covers. I laughed for three days striaght about it, and she is still with me. :thumbsup:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
The funniest is when you are both in bed laying on your backs... silently fart under the covers.... and you say... "hmmm.. I betcha I can spit ... and hit the ceiling..." then hack like you are trying to get a lugie up.... she will pull the covers over head just about everytime... and give herself the Dutch Oven...

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
shep said:
Come one,come all .Who are our Dutch oven member's?Unsure about the"dutch oven"?Link :thumbsup:
it's also referred to as an auschwitz

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
nope, if i did that i would be sleeping on the couch for months

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Fire_ze_Missles said:
My girlfriend was about to fall asleep, and I felt a fart coming up. So, I dutch oven'd her. Apparently, it was an egger and she almost threw up under the covers. I laughed for three days striaght about it, and she is still with me. :thumbsup:
It must be love!

shep

Local alcoholic
DanGeo23 said:
The funniest is when you are both in bed laying on your backs... silently fart under the covers.... and you say... "hmmm.. I betcha I can spit ... and hit the ceiling..." then hack like you are trying to get a lugie up.... she will pull the covers over head just about everytime... and give herself the Dutch Oven...
Sound's like a plan but that's alot of work just to give her the oven.I overpower her with brut force :thumbsup:

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I've always heard it referred to as "Turtle". As in the covers are the shell.

shep

Local alcoholic
I have never thought of it that way.Way to bring new idea's to the table :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
LMFAO, im not a member, but that's funny shit. hahahahahaha!

I'm so pissed right now, but that actually gave me a good laugh for the day.

Thanks, repped .. oh and while I'd like to be in .. I'd get nothin for like a month .. so can't join ya on this one

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
this reminds me of when a friend kept farting in the front of the bus, apperently "32 times" so he got the bus driver to throw up.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Zickddot said:
this reminds me of when a friend kept farting in the front of the bus, apperently "32 times" so he got the bus driver to throw up.
Haha, That would be so funny if it happened to my (Crack-head) bus driver.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
vomiting while cracked up....hahahahahahahahah ahhhh ehhhhh wow i can only imagine.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Homemade gas chamber. What will they think of next.