WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Duztins daddy emotions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
You love your dad because he rapes your children every day like a sad person, I personally have sad feelings for you... That you even live is like a stitch, your child have mental disruptions and they sit forward the computer looking at the same forum, the first things you teached em was: wtf.com is a place where you learn about life, your dad may rape you every day (Copylifted), suck my tit milk, you are retarded yes but that just make you different nothing else really...

Okay you should just do yourself a favor and hang your children because that they live is just a miracle because CL rapes them every day :mfinger:

dustinzgirl said:
I love my dad even if he was in prison alot, so I dont really have much to say here. sometimes parents just get fucked up because we have Every Fucking Thing On The Face Of The Earth To Stress About!
Mabye you should be talking to your dad and not these people about this. If you approach him with an attitude forget it, but if you talk mature and give him the pros and cons about how you feel your being treated...this worked with my dad anyways.
My mom slapped the fucking shit out of me until i started hitting her back. but we're cool now.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
yes dustinzgirl, ur dad may have gone to jail because he continiously raped u and ur children, but its okay to still love him, he is ur father after all, i wonder, did he make u call him daddy wen u whr under him? i bet ur kids get sexually assaulted everyday by u cuz no other guy will even touch u and ur very horny, a word of advice, wtf.com is not a forum on how to raise kids so please can u even think of spendin less time fuckin around on this site and more time masterbating in front of ur kids, so at least they'll know how to do ONE thing right, and if they look like u (and they r ur kids so they probably do) they're fat asses r ginna have to know how to masterbate if they wanna get ANY pleasure in life

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
MrNewbie said:
You love your dad because he rapes your children every day like a sad person, I personally have sad feelings for you... That you even live is like a stitch, your child have mental disruptions and they sit forward the computer looking at the same forum, the first things you teached em was: wtf.com is a place where you learn about life, your dad may rape you every day (Copylifted), suck my tit milk, you are retarded yes but that just make you different nothing else really...

Okay you should just do yourself a favor and hang your children because that they live is just a miracle because CL rapes them every day :mfinger:
OMG!!!! And this whole time I thought you were retarded. I guess I was wrong. You figured it all out. I hope you don't plan on telling the cops, because I really don't want to go to prison again.

Thanks for the laugh....

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Hey CL....He said"suck my tit milk " I told you he was a bitch.

CopyLifted

It doesn't matter to me what you say because you don't know me or dustinzgirl. And I'm pretty sure everybody here, except the other 2 stooges that are sucking your cock, knows that that isn't true. BUT......when you go as far as to say our children should hang.....you are going a bit too far. You are lucky you have your computer to hide behind, because my 8 yr old would fuck you up.

CopyLifted

gehtfuct said:
Hey CL....He said"suck my tit milk " I told you he was a bitch.
LOL. Hell, I didn't even notice that. I was kinda stuck on another part of that post.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
BRiT said:
for starters, first you call us stooges, now you're calling us trolls? Get your life out of the gutter man... :mfinger:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok boys. Look. You foul mouthed little bitches. You seriously cant flame CL or me because you fucking LOOSE EVERY TIME so your pansy asses have to bring our children into it? Look bitch, that is just about the most pansy ass thing I have ever read. I can take the foul mamma jokes and calling me a whore in stride, but seriously, you should all be ashamed of yourselves. This is thread is absolutely horrid. I mean, you cant come up with anything even remotely surprising to say so you speak foul about my children. There is a special place in hell for little faggot ass fuckers like you, Hitler is waiting to shove a pinapple up your bunghole.

CopyLifted said:
It doesn't matter to me what you say because you don't know me or dustinzgirl. And I'm pretty sure everybody here, except the other 2 stooges that are sucking your cock, knows that that isn't true. BUT......when you go as far as to say our children should hang.....you are going a bit too far. You are lucky you have your computer to hide behind, because my 8 yr old would fuck you up.

OMG.. my 8yo would fuck you up!! Classic.

MrNewbie said:
, That you even live is like a stitch, your child have mental disruptions and they sit forward the computer looking at the same forum, the first things you teached em was: wtf.com is a place where you learn about life, your dad may rape you every day.

:
did you guys catch this? if you could translate this shit i'd love to know what the fuck it's supposed to mean. cause right now it looks like a bunch of bullshit to me. damn mr.newbie. out of all three of you stooges you definitely must be the absolute dumbest, most illiterate one.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
neckdemon said:
did you guys catch this? if you could translate this shit i'd love to know what the fuck it's supposed to mean. cause right now it looks like a bunch of bullshit to me. damn mr.newbie. out of all three of you stooges you definitely must be the absolute dumbest, most illiterate one.
Pokemon demon, I dont now who you are but you always come in and out, every time we own you and you seem to be the dumbest retard in here :mfinger: , i rather be dumb then a dumb retard :mfinger:

Im glad your pissed off at me :), keep on going sally you've made my day :thumbsup: .

CopyLifted

badassmtbiker said:
OMG.. my 8yo would fuck you up!! Classic.
Yeah, well he is 15. If I got my hands on him I would go down for murder. My 8yo wouldn't kill him, just fuck him up. That's all it would take.

Ya'll are fucking ass sad... this girl is nice to me.. so I aint gonna go and flame her and shit... but you guys need to shut up wiht shit you dont fucking know about... hey what if this girl went through shit and ya know if she fuckin kills herself ... ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT!! well have fun.. mrnewbie... i have a few things to say to you... you are a disgrace to the human nature... with some of the stuff you talk about i wonder if it is really you that went through all this shit and not the person you are talking about... it makes me wonder... oh and your replies to some shit is as gay as fuck..." oh shoot yourself" suicide" thats all a load of bull shit... just thought you would like to know...

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
MrNewbie said:

wow yet again you have to pick on peoples kids hmmm where beaten up as a kid thats why you talk so much shit on the internet, cause in real life you would get your ass kicked. fucknig fag.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Time for your medication Mr. Newbie, and if you play nice, you can eat lunch with For_Starters, oh boy. Two low-lifes that have nothing better to do with their lives than video games, which is why For_Starters "owns" the arcade, dumbass.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Bullshyt said:
Time for your medication Mr. Newbie, and if you play nice, you can eat lunch with For_Starters, oh boy. Two low-lifes that have nothing better to do with their lives than video games, which is why For_Starters "owns" the arcade, dumbass.
for some reason i never really liked this kid but i do now.

same here.. he was cool then he bitched at me.. but since he just said that he is awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.