WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dying...

i wanna die so bad..i cant take the pain of life no more...help would be appreciated... :(

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
get off your ass and go outside. take a watch with you.

Take a deep breath. hold it for 7 minutes. If you breathe, you really dont want to die, you are being a silly goose whiner.

If you dont breathe, you die, problem solved.

Miss Leo

Clitpickle
DEATHS_ANGEL666 said:
i wanna die so bad..i cant take the pain of life no more...help would be appreciated... :(
REMOVED

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
DEATHS_ANGEL666 said:
No one can help you, thats the sad part. You my friend, have to help yourself. There is no one else but you. Its your world, do with it as you please, it is your life, live it how you see it fit. Dien, what does that solve. It leads to the end. Don't you want to experince all the things you might miss. Later on down the road you will look back on this day and realize. I can live and breath again.

The world is beautiful. You just have to see it... and have FAITH in YOURSELF, cause with out that what else have you got.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
No one can help you, thats the sad part. You my friend, have to help yourself. There is no one else but you. Its your world, do with it as you please, it is your life, live it how you see it fit. Dien, what does that solve. It leads to the end. Don't you want to experince all the things you might miss. Later on down the road you will look back on this day and realize. I can live and breath again.

The world is beautiful. You just have to see it... and have FAITH in YOURSELF, cause with out that what else have you got.

you should listen to kitana, she's not as mean as the rest of us. i think you should just wallow in self pity until you die of constipation.

ps..

kitana speaks tru

Chris

Sick Bastard
DEATHS_ANGEL666 said:
Why...? Why...? Why do all these newcomers have to be so fucking vague? So, my friend, why THE HELL would you want to kill yourself...ok, now yuo give the reason, and you say "but there is nothing that can be done about it", ok Idon't give a fuck, it's your death, not mine...just kill yourself then, but you want advice on how? aaaah, so that's what this whole thread is about, ok, if you have acces to handguns, you know whatcha gotta do, if not, well...you could...um...oh yeah! You could either jump off Grand Canyon, or a Skyscraper, you could hang yourself...you have a wide range of oportunities...but for your own good, you should choose something swift and/or painless...whatever you want...

kirvett

No Title Needed
I was going to say something intellectual and constructive...and then Kitana came along...she always spoils posts. :)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Death_Angel, please gripe about this to someone who can do more to help you than us. PLease leave us out of it. And, don't kill yourself, life is tough for everyone, they know how it feels to be down in the dumps, you just have to stand up for yourself, don't give in. Only cowards give in.