WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dzaykim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
the newest dumb fuck's name to the board is... dzaykim.

this ignorant fuck seams to have some sort of obsession with fat people, and ugly people. every chacne he gets he lets everyone know how much he hates ugly and fat people. he started a thread in life sucks about how much he hates fat people:
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=10736
his worst pet peeve in his profile is listed as "ugly people". this guy is the most shallow fuck i've ever heard.

just read the post and let the ignorance flow into your ears. i can't wait for this guy to read this post and then follow it up with one of his brilliant posts.

dzaykim: you dumb fuck, stop posting about how much you hate fat and ugly people and how shallow you are. no body gives a fuck, furthermore it offends me to hear that anyone can even be that shallow. so STFU, and get plastic surgery because you are probably the fattest/ugliest person in the world and just mad at yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
okay asshole, i hate fat chicks, and ugly people,(mainly ugly chicks) so just because your some fat fuck with an off centre nose and some guy is teasing you over the internet, it doesnt mean go start a thread with pointless insults in it.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
YUCK FOU!!! said:
okay asshole, i hate fat chicks, and ugly people,(mainly ugly chicks) so just because your some fat fuck with an off centre nose and some guy is teasing you over the internet, it doesnt mean go start a thread with pointless insults in it.
well then you have a serious problem. he isnt teasing me over the internet, why don't you read the thread he posted and then read my post, and then make a reply. instead of reading the first sentence and coming up with your insults. i dont understand why people have to "hate" fat people. that seams fucked up that you can hate a person based solely on their physical appearance. it seams fucked up actually that you can hate a person based on anything you could know by seeing them. religion, race, etc. the fact that you hate ulgy and fat people just says to me that you are really shallow and probably ugly yourself. if not on hte outside then definitely on the inside.

i dont understand how i am being irrational, or how i am admitting to being ugly and fat just because i want to flame and rant about some dumb fuck on the internet who at every oppertunity rants about ugly and fat people. he was funny the first one, maybe two times when i thought he was joking. but to continue to do it at every oppertunity and make a thread devoted to it is overkill.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I personally haven't seen him post about that, but there was a thread that was very long about hating fat people, and why you shouldn't.

I guess he think he will be in with the cool kids if he hates fat people :rolleyes: Newbs these days. /sigh

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
meh_it_all said:
I personally haven't seen him post about that, but there was a thread that was very long about hating fat people, and why you shouldn't.

I guess he think he will be in with the cool kids if he hates fat people :rolleyes: Newbs these days. /sigh
i knew if i could count on anyone to see my point it would be you meh. :thumbsup:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
meh_it_all said:
I feel flattered by that Wiz :p
>The story of why NOT to hate fat people.<

I found the link, :) It's pretty long, but if you wanna read good people's view on it, mr. evil newbie guy.(dzaykim.) Read that.
im getting through all 16 pages of it, i read the first two now. that's from a while ago too. and dzaykim was just pissing me off cause it wasnt one rant post, it was every other post he made, he made reference to it. (not literally of course).

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Hmm, yeah I know it's from awhile ago it was when a newb joined and said she hated fat people. Maybe he needs to learn to accept people the way they are. :rolleyes:

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
there's a song by a band called ok go, here's the chorus to one of their best known songs

Hey! Get, Get, Get, Get, Get over it
Get over it, Get over it, ohh
ummm get the message?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Yea the guy's a douche. Personally my thread about my hesitation to seeing fat people date thin people doesn't give me much credibility...but this guy's just harsh. Not funny :thumbsdn:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
LiberatioN said:
Yea the guy's a douche. Personally my thread about my hesitation to seeing fat people date thin people doesn't give me much credibility...but this guy's just harsh. Not funny :thumbsdn:
yeh i remember that thread of yours and i wasnt that taken back by it, didnt care that much. i just didnt care cause you didnt say you hated poeple. but this seams to be his obsession and it was pissing me off.

i wasnt trying to be funny :confuse:

unless you are saying that he isnt funny?

Wizard, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Fat people have some of the biggest hearts and warm personalities that I have ever seen in people. Dzaykim, learn to look beyond the exterior. The outer looks are eventually going to decay and all that will be left is the beautiful soul, except for retarded, cruel fucks like you. Your inner self is going to deteriorate just like your outer looks if you're as mean as you've made yourself look. :mfinger:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
WizardlyFriend said:
yeh i remember that thread of yours and i wasnt that taken back by it, didnt care that much. i just didnt care cause you didnt say you hated poeple. but this seams to be his obsession and it was pissing me off.

i wasnt trying to be funny :confuse:

unless you are saying that he isnt funny?
i'm saying that it isnt funny that he makes fun of fat people repetitively...gets old and most people are just put off by it.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
LiberatioN said:
i'm saying that it isnt funny that he makes fun of fat people repetitively...gets old and most people are just put off by it.
gotcha, and i agree. in context it just looked like you were saying i wasnt funny which led to confusion.

:thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
The funny thing is, today is the guys birthday so, this is birthday pressie for him but not :p Nah, just kidding.

I agree 100% with tiger aswell as Wizard.
I went to go read his thread in life sucks about fat people, boy if he seriously laughs at these people that is sickening. One day he will have to face looks are only skin deep, Did he ever take into the fact they may be happy the way they are?

Tsktsk.

Wiz, i totally agree with you too. I did'nt really think it was his "obsession" but, since you said it i've been thinking, and I totally agree. This guy's an asshat. It's really shallow that he hates a person just because of the way they look. The way a person looks has nothing to do with how thay are "inside". This guy sucks! :happysad: (dzaykim - not you Wiz)

Dave666

Pot-Head
It looks like we have another nichole 8900, or whatever her name is.

Status
Not open for further replies.