WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

[E/N + 56k gets rejected] I met a girl, what's the next logical step?

Jung

???
Premium
I saw this girl today and she kind of looked and me and smiled a bit. She the said we should hold hands, (OMG!) but I didn't know how to do that, so she went away and I was sad.

But today I found a handy guide on what to do in such a situation. Now if I ever see her again, (oh I hope I do!!!) then I will know what to do and maybe she will talk to me again.

I am doing preemptive research this time, because I am smart like that; my sources tell me that girls these days sometime like to be held above the elbow, oh how racy! I do hope this happens to me; it would sure put a smile on my face!!

After this, I get a bit confused, I am afraid I am a bit of a newbie at this hehe, but I think maybe I am supposed to poke her in the eye? I guess anything goes these days, but I think I shouldn’t hope for too much all at once, in case I am turned down.

Hopefully she will be willing to teach me how these things are done, because I am not at all sure what to do next. It seems to require some sort of surgery on my hands in order to be done correctly, so I hope it's not too painful.

I guess you will want to see this amazing guide for yourself, well here it is. I hope that one day you are lucky enough to need it.

Beware though, as one of the pictures is of a woman with no clothes on. Now let me tell you, the shock of such a thing nearly put me on the floor with shock!!

http://www.harmful.org/homedespot/newtdr/NEWtdrARCHIVE/6diary/SEXBOOK/

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow, so I'm not supposed to smack them in the face. DURR.