WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

E-spys strike again

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
http://www.tampabays10.com/weird/weird_article.aspx?storyid=18614

Secret Service investigating university student

Louisville, Kentucky - The Secret Service has its eye on a Kentucky student. Twenty-one-year-old Phillip Bailey is being investigated for suggesting President Bush be shot.

Bailey is chairman of the University of Louisville Student Non-violent Coordinating Committee.

He says he posted a message on a Web site in response to someone else who suggested that looters in New Orleans should be shot.

Bailey wrote that many people were simply trying to find necessities to stay alive. His posting called for shooting "every cop, national guard and politician who stands in your way, including George W. Bush if need be."'

The Secret Service says it'll be up to the US attorney's office to decide if Bailey is charged with making threats against the president. That offense can carry a five-year prison term.

Thats bullshit.. Since when did saying something mean you were gonna go do it? :\

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Phantom said:
Thats bullshit.. Since when did saying something mean you were gonna go do it? :\
especially on the interwebs..

Boycott

Soul Doubt
I think the interwebs should be shot.

I was gonna put Bush, but then I'd be scared that teh FBI would come to my house :(

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Phantom said:
since the patriot act...