WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

earings

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
A long time ago, I wore earrings in 5 holes in my ears, without taking them out for bed. I woke up one morning and the back of my ear-lobes felt raw. So i was messing with it and all of a sudden, puss and blood came out of like all of my earing holes. after that i stopped wearing 11 earings (5 on one ear 6 on the other.) Now i just wear them in the first hole. :D

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
they probably got infected. either form the initial piercing or the constant rubbing of the rings created a wound that got infected. good thing you stopped before it got too bad. an infection that close to the brain isnt good.

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
i dont even bother with earring at the moment, because i was just in volleyball and we couldnt wear jewelry, and now i am in track and samething.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
how many times do i have to say this? POST SOME PICS!!!!

shaekatherine said:
A long time ago, I wore earrings in 5 holes in my ears, without taking them out for bed. I woke up one morning and the back of my ear-lobes felt raw. So i was messing with it and all of a sudden, puss and blood came out of like all of my earing holes. after that i stopped wearing 11 earings (5 on one ear 6 on the other.) Now i just wear them in the first hole. :D
...You wear all of your earrings in one hole? Damn, that's gotta hurt.

lol...

Err...yeah, listen to diznuts. Post some pics...I guess...err...sure...:thumbsup: ?

I used to have two earrings in my left ear. same thing happened to me once except it was pretty much just puss and no blood. After a while I got tired of constantly putting earrings in and out and it just didn't interest me anymore so I took em out permanently. People say that the holes in your ear close up but they don't, I still have the holes in my left year and I have had my earrings out for about 5 years.

That happens to me alll the time a few days ago i moved my earing around and it squirted blood. Rubbing Alcohol usualy helps it

Easty

Click click boom
well i thought of getting some piercings

1. traditional (left ear lobe with loop)
2. pinna (top part of the left ear and loops around the side)
3. bottom lip (loop)