earings

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
A long time ago, I wore earrings in 5 holes in my ears, without taking them out for bed. I woke up one morning and the back of my ear-lobes felt raw. So i was messing with it and all of a sudden, puss and blood came out of like all of my earing holes. after that i stopped wearing 11 earings (5 on one ear 6 on the other.) Now i just wear them in the first hole. :D

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
they probably got infected. either form the initial piercing or the constant rubbing of the rings created a wound that got infected. good thing you stopped before it got too bad. an infection that close to the brain isnt good.

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
i dont even bother with earring at the moment, because i was just in volleyball and we couldnt wear jewelry, and now i am in track and samething.

Awaken

God
shaekatherine said:
A long time ago, I wore earrings in 5 holes in my ears, without taking them out for bed. I woke up one morning and the back of my ear-lobes felt raw. So i was messing with it and all of a sudden, puss and blood came out of like all of my earing holes. after that i stopped wearing 11 earings (5 on one ear 6 on the other.) Now i just wear them in the first hole. :D
...You wear all of your earrings in one hole? Damn, that's gotta hurt.

lol...

Err...yeah, listen to diznuts. Post some pics...I guess...err...sure...:thumbsup: ?

Jenkies

The Dude
I used to have two earrings in my left ear. same thing happened to me once except it was pretty much just puss and no blood. After a while I got tired of constantly putting earrings in and out and it just didn't interest me anymore so I took em out permanently. People say that the holes in your ear close up but they don't, I still have the holes in my left year and I have had my earrings out for about 5 years.

Dave666

Pot-Head
That happens to me alll the time a few days ago i moved my earing around and it squirted blood. Rubbing Alcohol usualy helps it

Easty

Click click boom
well i thought of getting some piercings

1. traditional (left ear lobe with loop)
2. pinna (top part of the left ear and loops around the side)
3. bottom lip (loop)