WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Early Morning Suprise.

necro

Postaholic
Ahh, don't you just love it when you get up, clean up, get ready for work\school, hop online for a few before you have to leave and about 10 people im you with, Hey, Fuck you dude. Just wondering...

So they call me necro, im 14 years old, i program computer programs, and i can talk as much shit as john kerry. i will welcome myself to the forum because i can only imagine what shall be said in the posts to come...

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
welcome :) finally some1 with balls to say something really nasty, yet not sounding really cocky and get flamed by the first reply..but..I can't promise that the rest will be as nice as mine..
so :banana: as long as you can

eh welcome i guess, if you know so much shit, then you'd better not spam the site up! now on with your posting and we shall see what kind of member you'll be.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Dont piss off Descent; he'll argue with you about how the Sega Genesis owns all for several hours.

Welcome to the site, dude. Please remember to shut the fuck up and observe for awhile before assuming you understand how things work.

necro

Postaholic
Who would have thought I would come across an age-anal fucktard? How ya doin' Ferengi. Thanks for the welcomes, appriciate that. And thanks for the advice Liberation, I might just heed that.

Easty

Click click boom
what's up, fuckface? no one here gives 2 shits how much crap you can talk. get to the fucking forums and try to impress us. For some, it takes a lot.

Good luck...

Eastside said:
what's up, fuckface? no one here gives 2 shits how much crap you can talk. get to the fucking forums and try to impress us. For some, it takes a lot.

Good luck...
Hey, the man is back! Where you been Eastside? Hiding from us? Welcome, necro. Don't piss me off and we'll be all good. What am I saying? Hell, go for it. I don't really care anyway. Post well, don't spam! And of course, fuck you. That is all.

necro

Postaholic
Hmm, now that's what I like to here. Cheers, and fuck you all as well.

Easty

Click click boom
I Hate The FCC said:
I haven't left in awhile. You must be dillusional. :confuse: Anyway, welcome new poster and fuck you.
bwahahah, that was almost funny. Tiger, I havent been on for a while because I have had a bunch of shit i needed to do. hopefully, i'll get back in the game and exceed 1 mil rep. *wink wink*

welcome again.