WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eastside, sucks giant monkey balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
that fuckin mofo dosent know what the fuck he is talking about so you know what he can go fuck his mom, his moms mom, and the dalhi lamma's momma SO FUCK YOU EASTSIDE PIECE OF SHIT YOU SUCK TOO FREAK666 YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVA PUT THAT FUCKIN THREAD UP ABOUT THAT LIMP BIZKIT SONG HOT DOG :mfinger:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
So you hate someone in the interwebs because he likes/dislikes a stupid ass song? Way to go fuckhead!

jamesp

In Memory...
look, from my experience your opinion doesnt matter at all until you reach at least 500 intelligent posts. so in retrospect, why dont you go do us all a favour and go find interesting ways to kill yourself.....though i think that it would only take one if you do it right.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
jamesp said:
your opinion doesnt matter at all until you reach at least 500 intelligent posts.

whoa now .... I think the average ratio of "intelligent posts" to "bullshit" is about 10 to 1 ... with you setting standards like that we all fall short :p

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Shaggy2Dope94 said:
STFU n00b u don't kno what ur talkin about :gun:
Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black ain't it? :p

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
breakology said:
Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black ain't it? :p
LMFAO!! You are on a roll my friend... keep it up and I may give you some rep. :thumbsup:

jamesp

In Memory...
breakology said:
whoa now .... I think the average ratio of "intelligent posts" to "bullshit" is about 10 to 1 ... with you setting standards like that we all fall short :p
way to go man, he didnt know that, but he does now. just ruin it for everyone why dont you?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
way fast whitty said:
that fuckin mofo dosent know what the fuck he is talking about so you know what he can go fuck his mom, his moms mom, and the dalhi lamma's momma SO FUCK YOU EASTSIDE PIECE OF SHIT YOU SUCK TOO FREAK666 YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVA PUT THAT FUCKIN THREAD UP ABOUT THAT LIMP BIZKIT SONG HOT DOG :mfinger:
Limp Bizkit generally sucks. They have a few good songs, but other than that they seriously lack imagination and talent.

If you are going to make it here, please learn to be a bit more interesting in your flames. My kid can come up with better curses than this dude.

Some form of punctuation and grammar and spelling would make you seem more intelligent and much less of a twelve year old n00b.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
wtf is a "way fast whitty" anyway? (he is falling a little short don't you think?)

Shit like this is why new members should'nt be allowed to pick their own names.

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
The way I see it, Fred Durst is a punk-ass bitch that thinks he's all tough but probably couldn't take a 10 year old...kind of like Eminem. Besides, their music isn't that great, there are many other bands who make anger sound better ;)

jamesp

In Memory...
correct, they tried for anger and angst, but all they could pull off was pussy ass posers with very little musical talent.

way fast whitty said:
Well, wasn't that just brilliant? :rolleyes:

Did you think that up all by yourself, or did the retarded, albino chimp, up the street help you?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
breakology said:
wtf is a "way fast whitty" anyway? (he is falling a little short don't you think?)

Shit like this is why new members should'nt be allowed to pick their own names.
LOL We should give them numbers, like n00b seven-of-nine or some shit eh? Then when you reach so much rep, you get to pick your own nic. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.