WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eastsides words of wisdom in sexism

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#1
eastside said:
Chicks dont have to PMS to get angry, they just tell jokes. Females, get very defensive when pissed.

In my opinion, they have nothing to bitch about. Guys have the harder job than they do. Except for childbirth, that I wont go into.
Since when?

Id like to see you raise children, work full time while cleaning cooking and shopping.

You men have no idea how good you have it.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#2
dustinzgirl said:
Since when?

Id like to see you raise children, work full time while cleaning cooking and shopping.

You men have no idea how good you have it.
true true....but child support....no sex during periods(unless u into that shit) no sex cuz of "headaches" being "tired" just not "in the mood", blue balls...no sex before and after childbirth....that what like 3 months.......lack of sex when the kids are screaming.....ending up kicking the other kid's dad cuz your son said the you can kick another kid's dad's ass....trading in your sports car for something "safe"....working all day to find your wife baning the mailman on monday, the pool boy on tuesday, your best friend Bob and 3 of his buddies on thursday.....and her still not wanting "any" :mfinger:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#3
DIZNUTS said:
true true....but child support....no sex during periods(unless u into that shit) no sex cuz of "headaches" being "tired" just not "in the mood", blue balls...no sex before and after childbirth....that what like 3 months.......lack of sex when the kids are screaming.....ending up kicking the other kid's dad cuz your son said the you can kick another kid's dad's ass....trading in your sports car for something "safe"....working all day to find your wife baning the mailman on monday, the pool boy on tuesday, your best friend Bob and 3 of his buddies on thursday.....and her still not wanting "any" :mfinger:

My ex doesnt pay child support. Why? Because he is a worthless piece of shit.
I never have headaches, and the only time im not in the mood is when I am vomiting from being sick. and being on the rag is just blow job week. Your problem, is that you are not in control of your relationship. Be a man. You should take some lessons from CL.
 
7,261
1,803
218
#4
dustinzgirl said:
Since when?

Id like to see you raise children, work full time while cleaning cooking and shopping.

You men have no idea how good you have it.
The truth is neither sex realizes how good they have it. No one takes the time to look at it from someone elses point of view. There is an up-side and a down-side to both. Bitching about the other sex is just part of life. Everyone does it I don’t give a shit what they say. It happens.

No sex is better, or harder than the other. It all depends on how you look at it. Some things are easier as a guy, some things are easier as a chick. Claiming that we “don’t know how good we have it”, isn’t doing anything but perpetuating the cycle of sexist hate for another gender.

DG, with all due respect: Does it really matter whether or not we “Know how good we have it.”? I don’t think so. Besides the same exact things can be said about girls too. It's all bullshit (from both sides), it's just another way for people, to claim to be better than another person, in some way, shape, or form.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,967
8,168
487
#5
Wow T_B, Way to build bridges. :thumbsup:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#6
Taylor, I agree. I do not think that men have it easier than women, mainly becuase I know what kind of pressure men are under constantly. But, I will say that saying that women have it easier than men, as eastside did, is just utter bullshit.

I do not claim to be better than anyone. I also do not claim to "wear the pants" in my family, but I am kind of an old fashioned girl.

You are right, a lot of this is about respect.

but then again, this is bt, so quit being a sissy la la whiner boy. :p
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#7
dustinzgirl said:
My ex doesnt pay child support. Why? Because he is a worthless piece of shit.
I never have headaches, and the only time im not in the mood is when I am vomiting from being sick. and being on the rag is just blow job week. Your problem, is that you are not in control of your relationship. Be a man. You should take some lessons from CL.
but you see DG blowjob weeks is not that common :(
 
4,149
2
0
#8
This is really simple. Men are assholes and women are bitches, but one without the other means the end of the race. So, let's forget all this whining and headaches and move on to a new topic.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#9
DIZNUTS said:
but you see DG blowjob weeks is not that common :(
That is because you are not in control of your relationship. Thats your problem kiddo, between you and your blow up doll.
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
16
68
#10
DIZNUTS said:
but you see DG blowjob weeks is not that common :(
not everything has to be sexual. i gotta agree with T_B though. i never looked at it from that perspective. he's got some good points. each sex has its problems, issues, good qualities, but when it boils down to it the females are the stronger sex. this is because of, mainly, childbirth. guys, admit it, when it comes to that, something that big pushed through a hole that little? come on. yes it stretches, yes you can get a shot to ease the pain. one, it doesn't stretch as much as you want it to. two, the shot you get in the back is from a needle about a foot long!

so, this is to all the ladies out there, sorry if i offended you.

props :thumbsup:
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#11
dustinzgirl said:
That is because you are not in control of your relationship. Thats your problem kiddo, between you and your blow up doll.
actually i am in control.....but some girls just dont like 2 give head....and when girls try to control me with "no sex till this or this is done" im like no prob....i'll go somewhere else......don't hold sex against me
 
7,261
1,803
218
#12
dustinzgirl said:
Taylor, I agree. I do not think that men have it easier than women, mainly becuase I know what kind of pressure men are under constantly. But, I will say that saying that women have it easier than men, as eastside did, is just utter bullshit.

I do not claim to be better than anyone. I also do not claim to "wear the pants" in my family, but I am kind of an old fashioned girl.

You are right, a lot of this is about respect.

but then again, this is bt, so quit being a sissy la la whiner boy. :p

O ...NOEZ!!!!

Let me try!

Ok, you psycho bitch, love child, of a crack addicted telitubby prostitute from 19th and suckysucky Blvd.

:rofl: Is that better? Fuck it, I'm too nice for this shit. :rofl: :rofl:
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
16
68
#13
when sex gets mixed in, yes it can be pleasing. it can also be bad. there might be regret.

i just have a question to the female community, why is it that the guy is supposed to approach the girl to ask to go out on a date? why not vice versa?
 
3,050
0
0
#14
is it me or is taylor becomming more and more like a fortune cookie? i love his words of wisdom. for being young, you got an old soul taylor.
i loved the comment, that we have it easier then guys. just like guys stating that we can get laid so much easier. like DG stated, men have no idea what being a woman/mother is like, nor do we know what being a man is like. i do have to say though, working full time, raising my 2 girls on my own with no help from anyone, going to school full time, cooking, cleaning, laundry, homework, kids home work, yard word, renoing my place, animals, cleaning my moms place, and taking the girls to their horse back riding lessons and lacrosse; sure is a walk in the park, i know i know, i got it easy, i should not complain, but hey think i'm pmsing ;)
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#15
See the bad thing is I cant hold sex against CL, Ive tried. He lasted longer than I did. How fucking sad is that?

Nymph: Yes I come from that too, even though I am not single anymore, I still have to bust my ass. It is harder than most think it is. you have to be mom and dad and everything. No down time, no relaxing.
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
16
68
#16
see DG, i hear ya there. but, can one of the fems here please answer my question, and dont respond with something like, "because it makes our lives easier". i want a good, legit reason.

thanks
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#17
What question?

Im confused


But to answer your question about child birth, the vagina dialates and is made of stretchy material. That is how a baby comes out.

Wait I found it:

why is it that the guy is supposed to approach the girl to ask to go out on a date? why not vice versa?
Because it makes us feel wanted, special, and worthy. Because most girls want a man to be a man, to make the first move. It lifts up our self esteem.
 
4,149
2
0
#18
Eastside said:
when sex gets mixed in, yes it can be pleasing. it can also be bad. there might be regret.

i just have a question to the female community, why is it that the guy is supposed to approach the girl to ask to go out on a date? why not vice versa?
Some of us, probably many of us, have asked the other sex out and have had too many bad experiences and/or are tired of not knowing for sure whether the guy really likes us or is just going out with us to go out with someone. For the full lesson on females in the dating world, we can talk outside of wtf.com
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
16
68
#19
tiger_86 said:
Some of us, probably many of us, have asked the other sex out and have had too many bad experiences and/or are tired of not knowing for sure whether the guy really likes us or is just going out with us to go out with someone. For the full lesson on females in the dating world, we can talk outside of wtf.com
but see, the same can be said about guys. they dont feel like asking girls out because they too have been shot down repeatedly and dont wanna get hurt again. i myself is included in this group of rejects, left to wonder if we too (DG, im talking to you here) are wanted or special.
 
4,149
2
0
#20
Eastside said:
but see, the same can be said about guys. they dont feel like asking girls out because they too have been shot down repeatedly and dont wanna get hurt again. i myself is included in this group of rejects, left to wonder if we too (DG, im talking to you here) are wanted or special.
But guys were built to handle rejection better than we do. You guys can go play sports or video games and that works out all of your issues. For women, we need a lot of time, comfort food, and our female support system to get over it. Like I said I'll give you the complete lesson when we talk at dinner so we can get everyone else's input too.