WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#1
wtf is with that stupid whorebitchcuntattentionslut icka? i mean really? she should go to ebay and buy a clue!

i hope she dies!
easy whore!
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#2
icka said:
wtf is with that stupid whorebitchcuntattentionslut icka? i mean really? she should go to ebay and buy a clue!

i hope she dies!
easy whore!
Yes, lets post a thread about ourself. :thumbsup:
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#3
[16:26] <CL> do you really want me to make a post about you icka?
[16:26] <|BRiT|> title it "easy"
[16:26] <CL> I could come up with something, but now I think it's just being childish
[16:27] <icka-> ok no ill make one about myself
[16:27] <Br0k3n> Brit
[16:27] <CL> no it was going to be "icka is a whorebagslutjewcuntfuckfacebitch"
[16:27] <Br0k3n> Cock farm
[16:27] <CL> just like she said lol
[16:28] <icka-> ok i did it
[16:28] <icka-> i made one for myself >XO
[16:29] <icka-> http://forums.wtf.com/showthread.php?p=99495#post99495
[16:30] <CL> Now, after you did that, I wish I would have done it. lol
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
78
0
#4
icka said:
wtf is with that stupid whorebitchcuntattentionslut icka? i mean really? she should go to ebay and buy a clue!

i hope she dies!
easy whore!
She probably already goes to ebay selling her "services". :p
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#5
i tired that.. you arent allowed to sell people or dirty underoos on ebay :(

:mfinger: EBAY!
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
78
0
#6
icka said:
i tired that.. you arent allowed to sell people or dirty underoos on ebay :(

:mfinger: EBAY!
Things have changed then.
 

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
11,661
2,402
487
#7
CopyLifted said:
She probably already goes to ebay selling her "services". :p
Who said anything about selling? You can't sell what you can't even give away.
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#8
BRiT said:
Who said anything about selling? You can't sell what you can't even give away.
:sword: YOU!

:mad: <--- angry face BTW!!!!
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#9
icka said:
:sword: YOU!

:mad: <--- angry face BTW!!!!
Hit the main drag and your sales will go through the roof.
 

breakology

Kiss my Converse
1,890
4
102
#10
icka said:
i tired that.. you arent allowed to sell people or dirty underoos on ebay :(

:mfinger: EBAY!
fucking ebay, they must be communist owned :p
 

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
393
0
0
#11
fuck people or undies! you can buy clue's on ebay?? no shit! and all this time i've been trying to figure shit out on my own! thanks icka! you're only a little bit less of a stupid whorebitchcuntattentionslut now! =D so feel better now!
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#12
icka said:
wtf is with that stupid whorebitchcuntattentionslut icka? i mean really? she should go to ebay and buy a clue!

i hope she dies!
easy whore!
Skunt..................SKunk / c UNT??

just an observation.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#13
icka said:
wtf is with that stupid whorebitchcuntattentionslut icka? i mean really? she should go to ebay and buy a clue!

i hope she dies!
easy whore!
I think she suffers from cockinmouth syndrome. Not that I would know, but Ive heard. :p

edit: what is an easy whore? are there any such thing as hard whores?
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
5
38
#14
icka said:
wtf is with that stupid whorebitchcuntattentionslut icka? i mean really? she should go to ebay and buy a clue!

i hope she dies!
easy whore!
Can I get your phone number? :p :thumbsup:
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,282
738
387
#16
:fsmile: *Ph-ph-pb-bb-bbburrrt!* :faint:

I can't give you her phone number(without cash up front)
If you wont tell anyone else,I'll give you the code to her secret,secret club.
*gehtfuct looks around suspisously* It's.....3m-Ta3
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
#17
dustinzgirl said:
I think she suffers from cockinmouth syndrome. Not that I would know, but Ive heard. :p

edit: what is an easy whore? are there any such thing as hard whores?
Nah, from what I've heard and read I think she suffers from something much more difficult for regular folks to deal with.......cockineveryorophus syndrome....... And DG, a "hard" whore is one that requires the customer to purchase a 2X4 before commiting the "Act", the easy ones dont yet require such tools as they have yet to have been with that many people.......
All information given here today is courtesy of the "I wish I were Heidi Fleisch" white trash diary which can be purchased on a site called whorebay......for further information google it.....ROFLMAO... :p Thank you and
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#18
G's-up said:
Nah, from what I've heard and read I think she suffers from something much more difficult for regular folks to deal with.......cockineveryorophus syndrome....... And DG, a "hard" whore is one that requires the customer to purchase a 2X4 before commiting the "Act", the easy ones dont yet require such tools as they have yet to have been with that many people.......
All information given here today is courtesy of the "I wish I were Heidi Fleisch" white trash diary which can be purchased on a site called whorebay......for further information google it.....ROFLMAO... :p Thank you and
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whorebay? lol...you actually went there?!? or, did Broken go there and you caught him? lmao
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#19
TwisT said:
Skunt..................SKunk / c UNT??

just an observation.
OMG EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! nobody knows that.. why?

::gives you points and rep +::
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#20
icka said:
OMG EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! nobody knows that.. why?

::gives you points and rep +::
I didnt know that. I feel all informed and smarter now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.