WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

eb games

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
what are your thoughts on eb games, stock reasons.

im helping my grandfather and receiving some cash for being a constulatant.

ive experienced that games come and go very fast there. but restocking takes a month.

is that the same for you guys?

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Not here... Pre-orderers get the game 1 day in advance though...

GTA San Andreas line was out into the food court of the mall lol... I think they ran out when the non-pre-orderers came to get theirs tho XD

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
HAHAHAHAA i love your pic, i permanantly died my hair "electric blue" and every1 asked me that everyday and nobody seamed to see that i was giving them the finger when that laughed

"hahahahaha oh jeez im so origional i should take up comedy and rag on hair dyers around the planet...hahahahaha whheeeewww natural. i am SO FUNNY. "
and they's seriously do that for 10 minutes

Boycott

Soul Doubt
mine's been dyed since umm... New Years last year (2004) ... dyed it pink first, then pink and green (watermelon biatch!) then "Ultraviolet" (the picture on my profile) for Warped Tour 2004, then light blue, then back to pink... its black now since i recently did a funeral... blech

People thought they were funny when they asked "Is that your natural color?"

I just kinda looked at them and in my BEST russian accent i replied "I was born at chernobyl, raised on 3-mile island"

They were like "OMG i'm so sorry!" lol

If you want stock info, i'll get you a few stocks that are doing well... we're doing a Stock market contest in Accounting so i'll give you the stocks that have gone up quite a bit since i last checked mine

star99ers

One of a kind
Yeah well I was looking for a Copy of WoW there but it wasn't in. Luckily so, because I would've been wasting 60 dollars and a LOT of my time. :D

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
The EB games near me doesnt seem to care about restock much or most of the games are in the back being horded by the staff because you can never find anything good in there.....that's why I pefer GameStop.

Shine

Blowing up my pants
Well, I wouldn't say they would be the best....

I wanted an NDS and they wouldn't be stocking it again for a month!

So I went down to a gamestop and got the last one.

But really, EBGames isn't too bad, unless you are looking for a really good new game. Then you have to wait, and it will probably lose stock the next time it comes in.

Zickdott, GameStop is like a clone of EBGames. Or the other way around, I dunno. I'm pretty sure the prices are the same. I think more people tend to go to an EBGames rather than a GameStop. Thats probably why I got the DS.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
gamestop has bought up babbages, eb games, and other stores throughout a few states... making them all gamestop stores...

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
There is a gamestop in the mall near me, and it is ALWAYS empty. I dont know how it remains there. I'm not sure if there is another competitor in the same mall or not, because I'm not really a "gamer" persay, but when ever i walk by it, theres never anybody in it.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Damn, I miss seeing the FuncoLand signs.

I picked up a rare copy of OutRun: 2019 for the Sega Genesis at GameStop for $5.

Every time I walk into eBGames, it sucks. I'm always looking for retro Genesis and Dreamcast shit, and when I needed something new they never had it.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Descent said:
Damn, I miss seeing the FuncoLand signs.

I picked up a rare copy of OutRun: 2019 for the Sega Genesis at GameStop for $5.

Every time I walk into eBGames, it sucks. I'm always looking for retro Genesis and Dreamcast shit, and when I needed something new they never had it.
get it on ebay along with the slightly used enema bag w/ attachments...