WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Educate your fellow white trash degenerate bum

joeshmoe

Flame Bait
6
0
0
#1

Why is it that all white trash losers (Schlitz-guzzling, mullet-wearing wife beaters) have to have apartments/trailers that look like city dumps? If you have shit you need to get rid of, load up the El Camino and take it to the fucking dump! Don't just let your junk sit out in the open so everyone can make fun of you. You're worthless enough, why make it harder on yourself?

I own a small rental and the people in this neighborhood are complete pigs. My property value there is declining $1 an hour because of these rampant garbage dumps.

And another thing. WHY DO WHITE TRASH WOMEN who are particularly fat-assed and ugly have to wear stretch pants? I really don't need to see your cottage cheese mondo-asses bobbling around when you waddle out to check your fucking mail. And the shorts that show the blubber on the back of your knees, burn them please. In fact, please don't come out of your trailer until nightfall so that we don't have to see your disgusting greasy sweaty hogbody. I mean Christ, their may be small children around.

I know we need these upstanding overachievers to sweep floors, sling Camel Lights and do all the other shit jobs the rest of us are too smart to do, but for God's sake, we need to educate these rats that they need to do a better job of keep ing their nests clean and their droppings off the sidewalk.

So it's time for responsible citizens to offer their time and efforts to this cause. Go down to your local white trash hangout and spread the word for a cleaner, less disgusting America. Here are some locations to consider visiting:

1. Wal Mart
2. All convenience stores
3. All run-down hair salons
4. Pawn shops
5. Any large 'corporate-type' call center
6. Concession stands
7. Carnivals
8. Any restaurant open past midnight or with a drive-thru
9. Any establishment that contains the word "tavern" in its name
10. Any outdoor activity involving a race-track

Thanks for your time, good luck, and remember to RESPECT THE MULLET!
 

breakology

Kiss my Converse
1,890
4
102
#2
that shit was actually kinda funny ... lol ....
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#3
So let me geht this straight, I am worthless because I work in a corporate type call center? And did you ever think that mabye the average white trash under mid class person does not have time to go to the dump because they are working two or three jobs to take care of thier business? Who the fuck are you to judge us? I am smart, in fact I am probably smarter than you. This post shows that you are an idiot because you are continuing to carry an invesment that is steadily loosing money. Duh! Get rid of the damn rental.
 

Sod

Spilly Talker
497
10
182
#4
can anyone say typical biggot?
 
11,064
400
382
#5
so what if i'm too stupid to do anything besides sweep floors?

who the fuck are you to judge?
 
12
0
0
#6
I know that when I finally decide to grow up and become a mature responsible adult... I'm gonna go out, have 6 bratty kids, get fat, wear tight hot pants and a tube top with no bra! can we say eeww?!?!?! but hey, that's ok, cause I know that if I smoke, I'll be 'cool' and if I say stuff like "oh no, you aint all that sista! take a look in the mirror! you r uglie! girl, my baby's daddy don't want no skinny white trash like you!" That my baby's daddy will stay with me!

wtf? sorry, I just couldn't resist this reply!
 
12
0
0
#7
respect the mullet! hahahaha! that's hilarious! those things scare me! that and seagulls! have you ever been shit on by one of those things? I HAVE! IT'S HUMILATING! NOW I HAVE TO RUN FROM THEM!
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#8
I don't understand what everyone is getting prissy about here. I don't like looking at fat chicks in shorts or spandex. Do you? I think it's all about being kind to your fellow man. Just because your swill of a husband has to see that, don't force your nastiness on the rest of us. Thank you peace; love; and cover that fat ass, please some of us aren’t blind yet.



Thanks THIS MESSAGE WAS NOT APPROVED BY THE WTF.COM, Staff, Owners or anyone else but me.

So lick ass.
 
11,064
400
382
#9
Broken said:
I don't understand what everyone is getting prissy about here. I don't like looking at fat chicks in shorts or spandex. Do you? I think it's all about being kind to your fellow man. Just because your swill of a husband has to see that, don't force your nastiness on the rest of us. Thank you peace; love; and cover that fat ass, please some of us aren’t blind yet.



Thanks THIS MESSAGE WAS NOT APPROVED BY THE WTF.COM, Staff, Owners or anyone else but me.

So lick ass.
I agree... this site isn't getting many quality posts anymore... not much beyond "omg my gf broke up wit me i'm gonna kill mysefl!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111oenoneoneononeone"
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#10
joeshmoe said:

*blah* B]


I guess you can call me white trash. I come from a poor family. Lived in the shittiest house in the neighborhood. Wasn't the fucking prettiest. However let me fucking tell you something Mr. My property value is dropping... OH NO.

My mother is probably fucking 90 times smarter then you. She probably can work you into the dirt and back again and leave you to be little more then a pile of shit. My father is a hardworking man. He can do everything from build a fucking house, to a motor, to paint a car and his own body work, to drive a truck, to work just about any type of heavy equipment. Working from sun up to sun down.

I can probably work your ass into the ground. Second off just because someone hunts and goes to the race track. Does not mean they don’t know how to clean up. Cause let me tell you something my white trash ass would have you stopping and staring from your little piece of shit Honda. Cause I know you drive one because off all the high class rich ass spoon feed yuppies do. Then you will quote a thing or two about the motor from some magazine like car and driver. Show me how you got customer spinners. Now your “cool” and “Modern”. Not white trash like I am with. *rolls eyes*

You sir are a cookie cutter of society. There is nothing up there, no mind, no creativity. Just a mindless shit who lives in a world of percent values and dollar signs. You got your head so far up in the sky that you think you are BETTER then EVERYONE. Until you get to your little cubical job, pushing papers. Remember that you can’t get your lips off your bosses ass and will never become anymore then that. Pushing papers. But look you get paid more then those who have skills and can build and create. Those who are “White Trash” cause they don’t have Daisy growing in their backyard. FUCKING DROP DEAD!
 
11,064
400
382
#11
_Kitana_ said:
You sir are a cookie cutter of society. There is nothing up there, no mind, no creativity. Just a mindless shit who lives in a world of percent values and dollar signs. You got your head so far up in the sky that you think you are BETTER then EVERYONE. Until you get to your little cubical job, pushing papers. Remember that you can’t get your lips off your bosses ass and will never become anymore then that. Pushing papers. But look you get paid more then those who have skills and can build and create. Those who are “White Trash” cause they don’t have Daisy growing in their backyard. FUCKING DROP DEAD!
I like that part...
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#12
Broken said:
I don't understand what everyone is getting prissy about here. I don't like looking at fat chicks in shorts or spandex. Do you? I think it's all about being kind to your fellow man. Just because your swill of a husband has to see that, don't force your nastiness on the rest of us. Thank you peace; love; and cover that fat ass, please some of us aren’t blind yet.



Thanks THIS MESSAGE WAS NOT APPROVED BY THE WTF.COM, Staff, Owners or anyone else but me.

So lick ass.
I agree with that!~Its the rest that is BS!
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,996
1,404
487
#13
_Kitana_ said:
My mother is probably fucking 90 times smarter then you. She probably can work you into the dirt and back again and leave you to be little more then a pile of shit. My father is a hardworking man. He can do everything from build a fucking house, to a motor, to paint a car and his own body work, to drive a truck, to work just about any type of heavy equipment. Working from sun up to sun down. !
Ok, I agree that the op is an idiot, but come on. Work is work, putting food on your family’s table is the same no matter what you do. You’re stooping to his level by saying “paper pushers” have less skill, less work ethic and are worth less. :rolleyes: Lets combat stereotypes with more stereotypes and we can all look like idiots in the process. Some people choose to seek higher educations so they can work smarter, not harder. Should they be faulted for that? Hardly. No more than someone doing manual labor should be faulted for the career they chose. I do agree with some of your post though.
_Kitana_ said:
I can probably work your ass into the ground. !
Again, manual labor doesn’t make you a better or harder working person. “Paper pushers” and office employees can have the same good work ethic as a farmer or mechanic. They can also have the same shitty work ethic, as well.
_Kitana_ said:
Cause let me tell you something my white trash ass would have you stopping and staring from your little piece of shit Honda. Cause I know you drive one because off all the high class rich ass spoon feed yuppies do. Then you will quote a thing or two about the motor from some magazine like car and driver. Show me how you got customer spinners. Now your “cool” and “Modern”. Not white trash like I am with. *rolls eyes*
:rolleyes: I’m better because I stereotyped second. Also, ALL rich people drive Honda’s with "spinnas", (
) this is a know fact.
_Kitana_ said:
You sir are a cookie cutter of society. There is nothing up there, no mind, no creativity. Just a mindless shit who lives in a world of percent values and dollar signs. !
I agree with you there, BUT there is nothing wrong with enjoying money. If your career proveds you with good money, why should you be ashamed or looked down on for it? Some people choose to do manual labor, some don’t. This isn’t a one sided issue and you’re doing most of what you’re bitching at him for.
_Kitana_ said:
You got your head so far up in the sky that you think you are BETTER then EVERYONE. Until you get to your little cubical job, pushing papers. Remember that you can’t get your lips off your bosses ass and will never become anymore then that. Pushing papers. But look you get paid more then those who have skills and can build and create. Those who are “White Trash” cause they don’t have Daisy growing in their backyard. FUCKING DROP DEAD!
I resent that. While I don’t’ “push papers”, I have an office job and I don’t kiss my boss’s ass. I actually rarely see my boss; he likes golf…a lot.:rolleyes: I’ve put a lot of time and HARD WORK into my education, to be where I'm at. Is it any less notable, becaue I don't built houses or re-build engines? I chose my line of work becaue I love doing it first, and secondly because it pays well. I have a daughter and I plan on providing the best for her that I possibly can. Yes, I will probably spoil her, so what. She deserves it.:)
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#14
junglizm said:
Ok, I agree that the op is an idiot, but come on. Work is work, putting food on your family’s table is the same no matter what you do. You’re stooping to his level by saying “paper pushers” have less skill, less work ethic and are worth less. :rolleyes: Lets combat stereotypes with more stereotypes and we can all look like idiots in the process. Some people choose to seek higher educations so they can work smarter, not harder. Should they be faulted for that? Hardly. No more than someone doing manual labor should be faulted for the career they chose. I do agree with some of your post though.

Again, manual labor doesn’t make you a better or harder working person. “Paper pushers” and office employees can have the same good work ethic as a farmer or mechanic. They can also have the same shitty work ethic, as well.

:rolleyes: I’m better because I stereotyped second. Also, ALL rch people drive Honda’s, this is a know fact.

I agree with you there, BUT there is nothing wrong with enjoying money. If your career proved you money why should you be ashamed or looked down on for it? Some people choose to do manual labor, some don’t. This isn’t a one sided issue and you’re doing most of what you’re bitching at him for.

I resent that. While I don’t’ “push papers”, I have an office job and I don’t kiss my boss’s ass. I actually rarely see my boss; he likes golf…a lot.:rolleyes: I’ve put a lot of time and HARD WORK into my education. I chose my line of work becaue I love doing it first, and secondly because it pays well. I have a daughter and I don’t’ plan on providing the best for her that I possibly can.
I am not saying that everyone who works in an offices fits the above description. However, a lot of people see manual labor as unskilled labor. When in fact it takes a lot of thought, skill and a lot of hard work to do it. You might of had more opportunities to seek that higher education and higher paying job in an office. So you didn't have to work hard physically in the heat or cold. Some people failed to get that chance and had to go about it the hard way. Some truly bright people as a matter of fact. Yes most upper class rich people do drive, Honda's. It has been proven that people who have more physical demanding jobs often have a better work ethics when they move on. We did a study about this in my government class. That’s not to say all people are like. I for one can not say weather you are a hard worker or not. Or truthfully say that I am any harder of a worker.
 

breakology

Kiss my Converse
1,890
4
102
#15
_Kitana_ said:
I am not saying that everyone who works in an offices fits the above description. However, a lot of people see manual labor as unskilled labor. When in fact it takes a lot of thought, skill and a lot of hard work to do it.
I've done my share of manual labor, it's not all that well thought out. Example, I was a once a material laborer for a bricklayer. That means I carried bricks and mortar up the scaffolding to him. Not much thought there. I was also in the Painter's & Taper's union in Cleveland. I did a lot of shit work then also, granted ther was was skill involved (especially in laying the tape on drywall) but it comes with experience.
Hopefully, I never have to go back to doing that kind of work, because I fucking hated it, especially all the union bullshit I had to go through. The way I see it, someone in this country has to do those jobs, not everyone can be a lawyer, doctor, or engineer. Nor does everyone want to. The assclown who started this thread misses the point that there actually people out there who like working with there hands, like the feeling of cheap k-mart spandex, and believe in the concept of the perpetual fixer-upper that sits on blocks in the front yard.
Besides, without the lower class rich people would not be able to take a tax deduction on gifts to goodwill, and I then I would'nt have a place to shop.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,996
1,404
487
#16
_Kitana_ said:
I am not saying that everyone who works in an offices fits the above description. However, a lot of people see manual labor as unskilled labor. .
Well there is a huge difference in building a house or doing mechanic work, and IT or medical work.(read: an actual doctor)

_Kitana_ said:
When in fact it takes a lot of thought, skill and a lot of hard work to do it. .
I agree, but only to an extent. Mechanic work is fairly simple, so is construction. I can speak from experience, having done both when I was younger. I work on my car (96 Z28) as a hobby, but bring it to the shop for larger things. I do this not because I ccan’t, but because I don’t have to. I did a lot of manual labor when I was younger, my father is an architect and contractor. It wasn’t fun; that was one motivation to further my education. Not to sound stereotypical, but; when I did construction (I framed houses and did concrete work, as well as scaffolding) the quality and average iq of workers seemed much lower. A lot of the foremen and "crew leaders" were complete idiots. Not all manual labor is well though out and executed. Maybe it’s just the “casual” atmosphere, but that’s what I got from it. Now that’s not to say that they weren’t good people, they definitely were. They just lacked certain qualities like class and tact, but again this could just be the “casual” setting. Don’t mistake this as me saying that they were stupid people, they were just different from me and the way I was brought up. Regardless, they were people and were no different that I.
_Kitana_ said:
You might of had more opportunities to seek that higher education and higher paying job in an office. So you didn't have to work hard physically in the heat or cold. Some people failed to get that chance and had to go about it the hard way. Some truly bright people as a matter of fact. .
Maybe I’m biased, but I see that as a cop out. There is always federal grants and student loans. If the will is really there, so is the way. There is no reason someone should “give up” getting an education, simply because of their income.
_Kitana_ said:
Yes most upper class rich people do drive, Honda's. .
Maybe the “rich” people drive Honda’s where you’re from, not in the city. Honda’s are economy cars, why would the “rich” be driving economy cars? Rich people here dirve Lexus and Mercedes and BMW. Maybe I just missed Honda announcing their luxury line of vehicles. 
_Kitana_ said:
It has been proven that people who have more physical demanding jobs often have a better work ethics when they move on. We did a study about this in my government class. That’s not to say all people are like. I for one can not say weather you are a hard worker or not. Or truthfully say that I am any harder of a worker.
Links and reports please. The type of labor and income has nothing to do with work ethics, that’s a completely personal thing. You’ll find lazy mechanics and farmers, just as you’ll find lazy engineers and upper management personnel. I could be wrong though, and if I am I'd really like to see the research.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#17
breakology said:
I've done my share of manual labor, it's not all that well thought out. Example, I was a once a material laborer for a bricklayer. That means I carried bricks and mortar up the scaffolding to him. Not much thought there. I was also in the Painter's & Taper's union in Cleveland. I did a lot of shit work then also, granted ther was was skill involved (especially in laying the tape on drywall) but it comes with experience.
Hopefully, I never have to go back to doing that kind of work, because I fucking hated it, especially all the union bullshit I had to go through. The way I see it, someone in this country has to do those jobs, not everyone can be a lawyer, doctor, or engineer. Nor does everyone want to. The assclown who started this thread misses the point that there actually people out there who like working with there hands, like the feeling of cheap k-mart spandex, and believe in the concept of the perpetual fixer-upper that sits on blocks in the front yard.
Besides, without the lower class rich people would not be able to take a tax deduction on gifts to goodwill, and I then I would'nt have a place to shop.
Lets see. Working in a body shop takes skills, along with painting cars and working on motors. Diffently working construction takes skill, so does working in a sewing factory. I mean it depends on how you look at things I guess. What you listed yeah not every job takes a lot of skill. But a lot of jobs people look down on are ones that that a lot skill and work are involved. I have nothing to add about Unions. I live in a right to work state.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#18
junglizm said:
Well there is a huge difference in building a house or doing mechanic work, and IT or medical work.(read: an actual doctor)
*rolls eyes* One takes more of an education then the other. But they are only be educated in the area of their job. Such as a person building a house is only educated in that area.


I agree, but only to an extent. Mechanic work is fairly simple, so is construction. I can speak from experience, having done both when I was younger. I work on my car (96 Z28) as a hobby, but bring it to the shop for larger things.
Wow, I completely built my own race car and roll cage. I also just didn‘t work on the motor I BUILT it. It TOOK a lot of skill to be able to design and put a roll cage together. Much more then Just a HOBBY.



[quote ]I do this not because I ccan’t, but because I don’t have to. I did a lot of manual labor when I was younger, my father is an architect and contractor. It wasn’t fun; that was one motivation to further my education. Not to sound stereotypical, but; when I did construction (I framed houses and did concrete work, as well as scaffolding) [/quote]

Yeppers. My family built our house from the ground up while living in a camper. In an entire summer. We bought everything piece by piece. My mother and father never missed a day of work and built this house under flood lights at night. I know what it takes to build a house from a personal experience.


the quality and average iq of workers seemed much lower. A lot of the foremen and "crew leaders" were complete idiots. Not all manual labor is well though out and executed. Maybe it’s just the “casual” atmosphere, but that’s what I got from it.
No not all is, but a lot of it is. I have to ask you though you said you work on your car as a hobby. How much body work, painting and sandy did you do. Do you know the skill it takes to be able to paint pin strips on or to make sure the paint does not run, or to get it to look just right. I mean It takes a long time and a lot of thought out planning. I don't just work on cars as a hobby, its a way of life for me. There is great skill involved.

Now that’s not to say that they weren’t good people, they definitely were. They just lacked certain qualities like class and tact, but again this could just be the “casual” setting.
It is really sad that is your way of thinking.

Don’t mistake this as me saying that they were stupid people, they were just different from me and the way I was brought up. Regardless, they were people and were no different that I.
Again you ran down these men and woman cause you feel they lacked class and tact? I am afraid I do not follow you and your "Casual" setting.

Maybe I’m biased, but I see that as a cop out. There is always federal grants and student loans. If the will is really there, so is the way. There is no reason someone should “give up” getting an education, simply because of their income.
Not all the time and surely not where I am from. You really have no idea what it is like coming from a family with little or no money at all. I can tell just on what you post. I mean HONESTLY. Yes, you can strive to put in for grants and student loans. But a lot of places won't loan you money if you do not have enough credit or anything to loan against to ensure that they will get that money back. Grants only go so far and that is if you can work school around your job. So you can try and make ends meet. I really think you lack a true understanding of what life is like for someone who may not even have $20 to their name a month. No, not everyone is able to get welfare and government aid. A lot of good honest people go with out. I mean my parents couldn't even get fucking heat assents or even wic, when my brother and I were small. We were eating, water, flower and sugar. Mom's Special pancakes. Yeah.... you kind of make me sick with how you are thinking.

Maybe the “rich” people drive Honda’s where you’re from, not in the city. Honda’s are economy cars, why would the “rich” be driving economy cars? Rich people here dirve Lexus and Mercedes and BMW. Maybe I just missed Honda announcing their luxury line of vehicles.
*Rolls eyes* I was talking a bout a Honda sports car more or less and the rich little boys who own them. By the way I live in a fucking city so don't talk down to me.


Links and reports please. The type of labor and income has nothing to do with work ethics,
Yeah it does. Sadly they do study on all kinds of stuff. Like I said we were learning it in our government class in high school.

that’s a completely personal thing. You’ll find lazy mechanics and farmers, just as you’ll find lazy engineers and upper management personnel. I could be wrong though, and if I am I'd really like to see the research.
You seem to think I am only talking about farmers here.... That just shows how you have an extreme bias view towards Midwest states.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,996
1,404
487
#19
_Kitana_ said:
*rolls eyes* One takes more of an education then the other. But they are only be educated in the area of their job. Such as a person building a house is only educated in that area.
Yes, it’s called experience and all good workers gain it. Neither is better than the other. Workers with a good work ethic choose to learn and progress. Workers with bad work ethic don’t, this isn’t something that’s field specific, as you seem to think.
_Kitana_ said:
*Wow, I completely built my own race car and roll cage. I also just didn‘t work on the motor I BUILT it. It TOOK a lot of skill to be able to design and put a roll cage together. Much more then Just a HOBBY.
Well I’m very proud of you Ms. Internet personality. Working on my car is a hobby, because it’s not what I do for a living. I’d think that your building motors and such was too, but it’s pretty silly to point out. I was just making a point, I wasn’t trying to insult your mechanic knowledge. Thanks for sharing though, it’s made my night that much better.
_Kitana_ said:
*Yeppers. My family built our house from the ground up while living in a camper. In an entire summer. We bought everything piece by piece. My mother and father never missed a day of work and built this house under flood lights at night. I know what it takes to build a house from a personal experience. .
Ok, again; I’m really impressed. What does this have to do with the conversation though? That’s great that your family built their own house. My father designed and contracted their house, although the family didn’t build it. I guess your entire family pitching in and not missing school and work, while mine chose to have theirs built makes us lazy. We chose not to do it, simply because we didn’t have to, nor did we want to.
_Kitana_ said:
*No not all is, but a lot of it is. I have to ask you though you said you work on your car as a hobby. How much body work, painting and sandy did you do. Do you know the skill it takes to be able to paint pin strips on or to make sure the paint does not run, or to get it to look just right. I mean It takes a long time and a lot of thought out planning. There is great skill involved. .
We really should go fishing together some times. I’ve owned and worked on sports cars since I was old enough to drive. I worked on my fathers cars with him, before that. While I haven’t done everything on my car, I’ve done most of the work. I’m not a big fan of racing stripes and 08’s on my car, so I left mine solid black. I took it to the shop for paint, because I didn’t have time, place nor equipment to paint it myself. Aside from paint and my head work, I’ve done other bit of work on my car. I’m not going to make a big list to show off, but my car isn’t anywhere close to being stock. If you're interested though, I posted in the "what kind of car do you drive" thread with a list of mods. http://www.wtf.com/showpost.php?p=75838&postcount=43
_Kitana_ said:
*I don't just work on cars as a hobby, its a way of life for me.
Well, you can call it anything you want, but unless it’s your regular job it’s still a hobby.
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=hobby
hob•by1 P Pronunciation Key (h b )
n. pl. hob•bies
An activity or interest pursued outside one's regular occupation and engaged in primarily for pleasure.
_Kitana_ said:
It is really sad that is your way of thinking.
Again you ran down these men and woman cause you feel they lacked class and tact? I am afraid I do not follow you and your "Casual" setting.
Not hardly, the settings were more casual. I was only pointing out that behavior deemed acceptable for those job sites, wouldn’t be in an office or corporate atmosphere. Hence, it’s a more casual atmosphere. I knew you’d misunderstand that and try to twist it around. A farm, mechanic shop, construction site are all obviously more casual than an office. I’d think that to be common sense.

I also think you may have missed when I said:
Don’t mistake this as me saying that they were stupid people, they were just different from me and the way I was brought up. Regardless, they were people and were no different that I.
They were different from me and how I was raised, but I stated that they were still people, just like I am.
_Kitana_ said:
Not all the time and surely not where I am from. You really have no idea what it is like coming from a family with little or no money at all. I can tell just on what you post. I mean HONESTLY. Yes, you can strive to put in for grants and student loans. But a lot of places won't loan you money if you do not have enough credit or anything to loan against to ensure that they will get that money back. Grants only go so far and that is if you can work school around your job. So you can try and make ends meet. I really think you lack a true understanding of what life is like for someone who may not even have $20 to their name a month. No, not everyone is able to get welfare and government aid. A lot of good honest people go with out. I mean my parents couldn't even get fucking heat assents or even wic, when my brother and I were small. We were eating, water, flower and sugar. Mom's Special pancakes. Yeah.... you kind of make me sick with how you are thinking.
Federal loans can be granted regardless of credit history. If you have bad credit its nobodies fault but your own, but I guess you’ll argue that as well. Grants do only go so far, but you can student work and work a part time job. Millions of lower class, middle class and poor people do this every year. There really isn no excuse for not getting an education, not these days. You’ve probably never checked into it, but I assure you it’s there. I’ve had many friends and family members go through all of it. My sister is going to college right now. She student works, works a regular job, participates in sports and other activities, all while maintaining a 3.0 gpa. She's also moved out of the dorms this year, all on money she's earned herself. She does this because she wants to. I make you sick because I’m stating that there are opportunities? I know that college isn’t for everyone and some people choose not to go. Not being able to afford it isn't an excuse though. There are a lot of programs out there to help underprivileged students.
_Kitana_ said:
*Rolls eyes* I was talking a bout a Honda sports car more or less and the rich little boys who own them. By the way I live in a fucking city so don't talk down to me.
Honestly, the rich kids around here don’t drive Hondas, sports car or not. Most of the morons riding around in the ricers are just normal middle class kids. Those “sports cars” are just riced out civics and accords. I rarely see a “rich” kid driving a s2000(I think that’s the name?) This is a pointless topic though. Maybe it’s just geographical differences. I wasn't talking down to you. From previous posts I gathered that you lived in a rural area. Forgive me if I was wrong, you've never said "I live in ________, __"

_Kitana_ said:
Yeah it does. Sadly they do study on all kinds of stuff. Like I said we were learning it in our government class in high school.
“Like I said”; could you please provide some links or research, because I’ve never seen any studies about this. I’m not being sarcastic; I’m genuinely interested, because Google wasn’t very helpful on this topic.
_Kitana_ said:
You seem to think I am only talking about farmers here.... That just shows how you have an extreme bias view towards Midwest states.
Hardly. That just shows that you have to twist my words around to make your points. I used farmers as an example of manual labor. I used it along with other examples. Why didn’t you comment about mechanics or construction workers? I used farmers because you’ve commented about them in previous posts. I’m not biased towards the Midwest, I honestly don’t care what people do in that area, or any other. It doesn’t effect me in any way, shape, form or fashion. It was a harmless example, but you’re fishing for some validity to add to your words.



Btw, Happy Thanksgiving. (Seriously)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
#20
things like work ethic, class, tact all of that shit depends on your upbringing and personality. You cant tell me that because you work a more physically demanding job that you have a better work ethic. Maybe we are unclear as to the meaning of work ethic

work ethic
n.
A set of values based on the moral virtues of hard work and diligence.


I think i discussed this in another thread...your values are intrinsic to you....by your same logic, a person that leaves a manual labor job to go to a "paper pushing" job, loses their "strong work ethic"....blah. When I was growing up...we didnt have shit...my mother was on wellfare and working a fulltime job (getting pay under the table)....there were five of us in a two bedroom house in the shitty part of san diego. She worked her ass off, and still found the time (and money) to go to school and get a better job. she is making 85,000 dollars a year now and its getting bumped up past 100,000 within next year. There is no such thing as not being able to make it to school....there is such a thing as being a lazy fuck and I have NO sympathy for people who whine about how hard life is and how they dont have a chance. I got a 75% tuition paid, scholarship for just getting good grades in highschool....despite all of the complaining I do about our false sense of freedom in this country, every person has just as much opportunity as the next. The only thing I can think of that would put you at a disadvantage would be a lack of intelligence, but according to you, thats a non-issue. So If your daddy is working in a garage somewhere painting cars...its because he fucking wanted to, not because he was forced to and if you live in squalor it is your choice, dont blame the cruel world for putting you where you are.

my elipses speak for themselves ;)