WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eh...Emo

VelvetAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
I guess this can fall under current events. whatever, anyway... Emo; means EMOtional, some form of music, like punk... only - the punk + the gay. AKA "HOT TOPIC Goths"- These are the queers with dyed black hair, stupid t shirts with stupid sayings on them, stupid pants with all sorts of unnecessary sippers and chains and such, stupid patches of stupid emo bands and like "good charollet", safety pined on back of shit. I'm sure some of you agree ---> EMO IS NOT "COOL"<--- In fact emo is the opposite of "cool", Being a depressed fat "goth" teenager couldn't be less "cool". I'm %100 sure you emo kids aren't even aware of the meaning of "goth". GOTH; N. A member of a Germanic people who invaded the Roman Empire in the early centuries of the Christian era. ARE YOU A MEMBER OF A GERMANIC TRIBE WHO INVADED ROME IN THE EARLY CHRISTIAN ERA? NO STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :owned2: OBVIOUSLY Emo kids need to die. That's why I'm starting the Emo Holocaust. www.emoholocaust.nu site should be up soon. :thumbsdn:

gumercules

Ultra Mega
hmm, i only know one emo fan, and she's definitely nothing like you describe the fans. more like a traditional punk fan. but ok.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
wie ghent?

deuchsland!

Russia, le grille!

caputo la pasta!

emoholocaust? dude, that`s a bit offensive, even more if you considered the above to be offensive, i agree, goths suck, they should live their live like normal people...spolied little shits, some people need to grow up

Good Charolette is not emo.
Good Charolette is shit.

I like emo, but not the kind of emo you're thinking of.
You're an ass.

Fuck the emo holocaust. :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
Fuck the emo holocaust creator. :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Invalid

Clitpickle
Yeah Clarity is right good charlotte is NOT emo. I like some emo and I'm not even close to being fat or gothic and I don't wear any chains of the sort. I also listen to rock, metal, techno, punk etc etc. I like a little bit of it all, yes even some rap....not alot but some. I am actually 1/4 german but that's hardly the germanic tribe that invaded rome.

Yeah you sure owned the emo kids oh wait no one is arguing good owning. All those ! make you look fucking stupid, I'd come to your website just to flame your ass.

I will agree with you that some of those hot topic shirts are fucking stupid, I do go to hot topic but just for the adult swim t-shirts. Adult swim is great.

I'm also glad you are generalizing all the gothic kids good job on that. Why not say "all black people sell drugs" you fucking idiot.

While we're on the subject go to www.dictionary.com you fucking moron and read the first entry for goth, maybe they get their name from that? You stupid son of a bitch there is more than 1 meaning for that word.

goth: 1. A style of rock music that often evokes bleak, lugubrious imagery.
2. A performer or follower of this style of music.

I'm not trying to defend those "hot topic queers" merely pointing out that you are completely fucking retarded and have no idea WHAT THE FUCK you're talking about.

Invalid said:
Yeah Clarity is right good charlotte is NOT emo. I like some emo and I'm not even close to being fat or gothic and I don't wear any chains of the sort. I also listen to rock, metal, techno, punk etc etc. I like a little bit of it all, yes even some rap....not alot but some. I am actually 1/4 german but that's hardly the germanic tribe that invaded rome.

Yeah you sure owned the emo kids oh wait no one is arguing good owning. All those ! make you look fucking stupid, I'd come to your website just to flame your ass.

I will agree with you that some of those hot topic shirts are fucking stupid, I do go to hot topic but just for the adult swim t-shirts. Adult swim is great.

I'm also glad you are generalizing all the gothic kids good job on that. Why not say "all black people sell drugs" you fucking idiot.

While we're on the subject go to www.dictionary.com you fucking moron and read the first entry for goth, maybe they get their name from that? You stupid son of a bitch there is more than 1 meaning for that word.

goth: 1. A style of rock music that often evokes bleak, lugubrious imagery.
2. A performer or follower of this style of music.

I'm not trying to defend those "hot topic queers" merely pointing out that you are completely fucking retarded and have no idea WHAT THE FUCK you're talking about.
Haha... Invalid, you're my idol. ;) lol

VelvetAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
goths suck
No, Emo sucks. Read over the definition of goth agian. Also I really dont care if you like emo, as soon as any of you said that, I stopped reading. Point still valid - you suck :thumbsdn:

VelvetAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
Also I was joking, I'm not really making a site. Way to take sarcasm kids.....

tharuz

Bringer of Order
my point still stands, the "gothics" of the 21st century are posers, and there isn`t really much for my post after that phrase

VelvetAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
see, "21st century Gothics" ARE NOT "Goth", They're "IDIOTS". PLEASE read the definition AGIAN.

kirvett

No Title Needed
VelvetAcid said:
see, "21st century Gothics" ARE NOT "Goth", They're "IDIOTS". PLEASE read the definition AGIAN.
They just do it for attention.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
what you said then, idiots, they`re idiots

man, i thought you were defending goths(oh excuse me, whiny losers who wear black, dye their hair black, and keep themselves pale, and listen to shitty music) at some point, try to make some fucking sense :/

dude, did you disregard the quotation marks? i was expressing something, yeah, they shouldnt claim themselves to be "goths" or gothic, not only is the deinition wrong, they`re tainting the name of some group of people that lived thousands of years ago, but then again, like i would give fuck

i agree, these losers need to shut the hell up

Invalid

Clitpickle
Actually I did double check the definition of goth on dictionary.com and the first entry still is that one about the music and what not. That isn't to say it's the ONLY one, there are like 7.

Yeah it's hard to express sarcasm on the internet which is why I thought you were just sounding really stupid....or something...

VelvetAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
More Than One Meaing, Yet Only One.

People who said "goth has more than one meaning!!!!!" Like.......no fucking shit. I was saying the way we use this word is WRONG. Just because Goth is in the dictionary under a type of music doesn't mean the people who listen to that music aren't "posers" (trying to be cool by relating them selves to the germanic goths) . I WAS SAYING - people shouldn't be called or call them selves goth, because they're not - the true meaning - Germanic people from the early christian era. If you don't get that stfu .
And to you "emo" kids - GO CRY ABOUT SOMETHING -or- WRITE A POME ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!! :thumbsdn:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
VelvetAcid said:
People who said "goth has more than one meaning!!!!!" Like.......no fucking shit. I was saying the way we use this word is WRONG. Just because Goth is in the dictionary under a type of music doesn't mean the people who listen to that music aren't "posers" (trying to be cool by relating them selves to the germanic goths) . I WAS SAYING - people shouldn't be called or call them selves goth, because they're not - the true meaning - Germanic people from the early christian era. If you don't get that stfu .
And to you "emo" kids - GO CRY ABOUT SOMETHING -or- WRITE A POME ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!! :thumbsdn:
This thread doesn't belong in Current Events & Politics. Little kids dressed up as vampires? Who gives a shit. Non-issue...

red soviet

punks dead, stfu
i agree, im tired of everybody saying how gothed or punked out they are and buy stupid clothes from hot topic, or some stupid punk tard who buys chucks and think they're so cool....wearing basketball shoes from the 40's

but good charlotte is emo, they talk about all these feelings, and even made this dumb anti-suicide song, anything on tv that says they're punk is just stupid emo rock

GoalTaylor22

In The Flesh?
Hey now, let's give respect where respect is deserved. I was drivin in my car the other day, and that song "Perfect" by Simple Plan came on my radio, and I've only heard the fucking song like 50 bazillion times because it's massively overplayed on radio, and I'm in a singing mood. I regard myself as a good singer, right? So I start singing like they sing it, and I gotta tell you, these guys have talent. Do you have any idea how hard it is to cry and sing at the same time? I bet you're all jealous because you can't all sing like that.

OK, youre right, I think emo kids should put down their fucking kleenexes and listen to some real muzzak...I kick emo kids.

goth, emo who gives a crap. I hope his site rocks. When i was in high school we called this kids dirtbags LMAO. Its not cool at all. What it is, is a bunch of nerds that banned together like a gang except its the dirtball gang and since they already look like shit they decide to purposely make them selves look even shittier. Anyways there retarded and so is good charolette wtf is that shit they play that music alongside brittney spears on the pop channel what a bunch of fags.