WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eh...Emo

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I use to work at Hot topic

They have some cool shit there and Yes i have pants with all kind of zipers and stuff on them too

Why cause I can hide a bottle of Jack in it

am I punk emo or anything else?

no I don't lable myself or limit myself to fit into anything special

you just take me how I am and deal with it

morelos

lexicon incognito
"i can hide a bottle of jack in it."

you can't have alcohol at home? your husband get mad at you?

you aren't supposed to be doing it at work. or in a car...

"emo fags?" can't stand those people. nobody can. whiny little punks. fags are fine. yay for gays. whatever. "emo fags" are not.

good charlotte and britney spears.. god.. if i could just nuke most of the entertainment industry... mmmm fantasy... eliminating content-void bullshit...

communism does kick ass. just implement strong capitalism under a communist umbrella in a place with a very high gdp per capita (like the US, or maybe germany), and you'll have yourself an ideal economic system.

~ dan ~

ps - thanks to the current administration, WWIII will be "U.S. vs. them"

GoalTaylor22

In The Flesh?
Blasphemy said:
goth, emo who gives a crap. I hope his site rocks. When i was in high school we called this kids dirtbags LMAO. Its not cool at all. What it is, is a bunch of nerds that banned together like a gang except its the dirtball gang and since they already look like shit they decide to purposely make them selves look even shittier. Anyways there retarded and so is good charolette wtf is that shit they play that music alongside brittney spears on the pop channel what a bunch of fags.
Hot shit! He hit it on the head!

morelos

lexicon incognito
yeah, good charlotte sucks. btw sorry kitana, just realized i pointlessly flamed you here too =-]