WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ehh? ^_^

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Didn't realize there was a Welcome board ... but i guess i'll post a friendly post before i head off to bed

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Boycott said:
Didn't realize there was a Welcome board ... but i guess i'll post a friendly post before i head off to bed
OMFG a friendly post? did you already eat BrainWashMonkey's cookies??? DAMN im late...........

jamesp

In Memory...
DIZNUTS said:
OMFG a friendly post? did you already eat BrainWashMonkey's cookies??? DAMN im late...........
LMAO! Boycott, this is WTF.com, there is no such thing as a "friendly post", so just get that shit out of your head. In order to last here you must first lose all respect for your fellow man, then lose all respect for yourself. When you have accomplished this report back for further instructions.

Boycott said:
Welcome to Blue Hell FuckBag! Now, fuck off!

^^That's about as friendly, as it gets around here. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Taylor_Blade said:
Welcome to Blue Hell FuckBag! Now, fuck off!

^^That's about as friendly, as it gets around here. :thumbsup:
wow that was pretty friendly....Taylor i think you might losing your touch....

What!?!?! Can't all just get along and share a nice round of kool-aid?
I'll even bring the pennies and the gum, if DIZNUTS will bring the brown ice cubes....

DIZNUTS

Jarilith said:
What!?!?! Can't all just get along and share a nice round of kool-aid?
I'll even bring the pennies and the gum, if DIZNUTS will bring the brown ice cubes....
um who will bring the corn?

Jung

???
Premium
jackoffavitch said:
Fuckity Fuck Fity Posts!!!
Dear no-so-subtle poster,

You're receiving a 1 day ban for not reading the rules, and admittedly posting just to get into the arcade. Hopefully you'll take this time to read our RULES and see the error of your ways.

Sincerly yours,
An asshole moderator.

jamesp

In Memory...
junglizm said:
Dear no-so-subtle poster,

You're receiving a 1 day ban for not reading the rules, and admittedly posting just to get into the arcade. Hopefully you'll take this time to read our RULES and see the error of your ways.

Sincerly yours,
An asshole moderator.
c'mon jung, you're not so bad, i tell all the new guys that your asshole-ishness is just a front, really you're a great big teddy bear.....:D