WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Either You're With US...

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Folks,

Asking you to make the right decision tomorrow to stop the killing, return us to fiscal responsibility, and allow the U.S. to be respected in the world once again.
Vote Kerry!

Jung

???
Premium
voiceofreason said:
Vote Kerry!
I couldn't sleep at night if I voted for Kerry. I'll be voting for Badnarik, even though he likely won't win. I'll feel a lot better about my decision.

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
I already voted Kerry! YAY!

sidenote, my friend and her family were going to vote Bush, but they decided not to because they figured Kerry would win. My other friend, who voted Kerry, feels that Bush will win. Kinda weird, huh? :p

magnolia

Postaholic
I'll risk being redundant when I say that I'm not voting Kerry cuz I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. (And since I'll never get near enough to him to try u can see how far he'll go.) :p But yeah, don't trust him, not gadda vote for him.

magnolia

Postaholic
I didn't say I trusted Bush. I trust neither of them. I'm probobly gadda vote for some 3rd party candidate, other than Dave Cobb that is. Fucker. grrrr. hate cobb.