WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines election of 2008

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Kerry wont run. The Dems will probably want to pick Hillary, and republicans... i have no idea. i think theyre starting to prep Jeb Bush, but I dont think that will happen. I'd say either Guiliani or McCain would be a great choice for them, but i dont think mccain wants to run, and most Republicans hate Guiliani.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
JediMasterYoda said:
I wonder who will cream Kerry then, or if he gives up after
Who gives a fuck. We will all be dead by then... it doesn't matter!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tbsrk said:
Kerry wont run. The Dems will probably want to pick Hillary, and republicans... i have no idea. i think theyre starting to prep Jeb Bush, but I dont think that will happen. I'd say either Guiliani or McCain would be a great choice for them, but i dont think mccain wants to run, and most Republicans hate Guiliani.
I have no clue who will run. I think at this point it's to early to tell.
Jeb Bush though? He's even more simpleminded than his big drunk brother.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
MaxPower said:
Jeb Bush though? He's even more simpleminded than his big drunk brother.
And yet he's on a goodwill mission in Southeast Asia with Colin Powell. Ask yourself... why is the governor of Florida on a goodwill mission to Southeast Asia to aid in Tsunami relief?

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
LOL ooooh my, no, no, no! not another four years of Bush's in the WH...i, i, i just don't think i could take it. AH! i'll defect, i swear! 2008's too early to bring in the women, maybe 2012? we'll see, maybe not? guiliani wants to be govenor or something like that doesn't he?

anything, just not another four years of bush-

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
You won't have to worry about that considering that this is automatically his last term. I heard that Rob Zombie might be running as a republican candidate, either 08 or 2012. Wouldn't that be interesting?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Bullshyt said:
You won't have to worry about that considering that this is automatically his last term. I heard that Rob Zombie might be running as a republican candidate, either 08 or 2012. Wouldn't that be interesting?
They were tempting fate up above by stating that Jeb Bush, George's brother and Gov. of Flordia may run for the Presidency thus the possiblility of another 4 years of Bush.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Dems H.Clinton / B. Richardson
VS
Reps R. Santorum/M. Chertoff

although I think that Evan Bayh would be a good canidate for the Democrats... he is a moderate... rare on either side these days..

Tiejaz

Owner of n00bZ
4 more years of Bush? at the rate he is going, (breaking the wall between religion and state, ruining the economy, destroying social security, more buerocracy(Homeland Security), faking the elections, taking away privacy, destroying gay rights, going to war for OIL & $$$, etc, etc), he will declare himself the Emporer ,ala Palpatine, and we will have many more years of Bush. Unless my fortune cookie comes true, and he is assasinated. "Your Deepest Wish Will Come True"

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I saw a commercial before i went to bed last night...the one with daddy bush and clinton, for unicef I think. Anyways I had the most vivid dream (verging on lucidity) that I was pulled out of a crowd by daddy Bush and asked to say something to the crowd....so I get up there, put my arm around his shoulders and go

"I cant believe i'm fucking standing next you....you spawned Satan, Man!"

Swear to God.

This country is stupid....but we're not going to elect a guy named "Jeb" into the highest position we can. and if we do...Jamaica is nice...all times of the year.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
bigck3000 said:
I saw a commercial before i went to bed last night...the one with daddy bush and clinton, for unicef I think. Anyways I had the most vivid dream (verging on lucidity) that I was pulled out of a crowd by daddy Bush and asked to say something to the crowd....so I get up there, put my arm around his shoulders and go

"I cant believe i'm fucking standing next you....you spawned Satan, Man!"

Swear to God.

This country is stupid....but we're not going to elect a guy named "Jeb" into the highest position we can. and if we do...Jamaica is nice...all times of the year.
lmfao if i could give you more rep for this post i would!
can you imagine, "presenting President Jeb Bush of the United States of America..."?????

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hmmm, sounds to me like most think that Bush is the worst president we have ever had, as if John Kerry would be any better? Ignorance is most definitely bliss.

JACKASS1904

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah like these people are coming out of no where....like seriously who heard of George Bush b4 he became President...lol...honestly.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I would like to know, to what extent does the President have power. I mean, if a president wants to disarm and start peace all over the world, won't he get spanked, threatened and killed?

Tiejaz

Owner of n00bZ
Only the Texans

JACKASS1904 said:
Yeah like these people are coming out of no where....like seriously who heard of George Bush b4 he became President...lol...honestly.
Well, the Texans, for one, their close friends the Bin Ladens, the Saudis, and all the corporations they pour money into...and from...anyway, he was governer of Texas, as far as i know.

Best Idea Ever!
"Bring 'Em On!"
-President Bush, to Terrorists, 9/10/01*

*not actually said on this date.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I saw we move to California and make it its own country. Then we will be happy!

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
their close friends the Bin Ladens, the Saudis, and all the corporations they pour money into...
nice to see another "educated by Moore" poster on this site

I saw we move to California and make it its own country. Then we will be happy!
Great Idea....... Bye....

Tiejaz

Owner of n00bZ
DanGeo23 said:
nice to see another "educated by Moore" poster on this site

Great Idea....... Bye....
Nice to see another non-educated poster on this site...