WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Electrecuted!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Last saturday I was helping a friend of mine work at the church A/C Unit. This unit are the PRO whatever kind where they need like 400 watts of power. Anyway, I was helping me out and he asked me to take some cables out, however he forgot to shut the power off! I got my ass ElEcTrEcUtEd... It was only a few seconds but FUCK!!! My friend pushed me with his feet away if not I would have burnt... This teaches me a lesson, never help my friend out again! :(

I been zapped a few times. The one that made me scared of electric fences was this:

The school agriculture farm had just installed some new high powered fences around it to stop people breaking in and slaughtering the animals (happened a few times). There was also a few smaller fences set up inside the farm. Anyways my friends thought it would be funny to trick the year 8's into grabbing the active fence. My mate went into the shed and turned the power max. I volunteered to show it was safe by holding one of the lines that wasnt active to a year 8. Little did i know that the period beforehand, the ag teacher had connected that line and it was now as active as the rest. It went something like this..

"Nah man seriously they're not active, grab the top one like this and the bottom one like..YAAAAAAAAIGGHTHHSAFSAOUGTVUIOWATUAWNCUAW!!"

Never again.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Keep an eye out for Descent's Power Supply Pyros, coming July fourth (I'm serious this time).

No seriously, how dumb is this guy? I end up doing this with my Thinkpad power plug all the time because it sticks in the outlet like a penis with fishooks in a Thai hookers vagina.

I must have shocked myself 10+ times trying to get it out.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
Ow. I know your pain.

Back in HS (before I learned better) I was working on the light grid at school with some other techies. Unbeknowst to me, while I was doing this, a live wire became disconnected and touched on the grid. So when I reached up... yeah. It hurt a lot.

So glad I was on the cherry picker and not on a ladder. A 30 foot drop to the floor would not have made that day any better.

</rant>

Tenderony
I put my thumb up a lightbulb socket and pushed the little thingys down. Fucking zapped a hole through my thumb and nail.

Won't be doing that again.

</rant>

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Descent said:
I end up doing this with my Thinkpad power plug all the time because it sticks in the outlet like a penis with fishooks in a Thai hookers vagina.
QUOTE]
wow lmfao

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Jesus that musta hurt Chilian!

The cable box went funny one time, and I told my friend to un plug it cos it would then restart it, Of course she let put it on the metal stand next to it, That made her drop it and sputter for a few mins and walk sideways, That was kinda funny, But scary, She couldn't say anything for a 15 mins, All it came out as was 'Sss..s..s..s.s.s....sSSss".

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
meh_it_all said:
Jesus that musta hurt Chilian!

The cable box went funny one time, and I told my friend to un plug it cos it would then restart it, Of course she let put it on the metal stand next to it, That made her drop it and sputter for a few mins and walk sideways, That was kinda funny, But scary, She couldn't say anything for a 15 mins, All it came out as was 'Sss..s..s..s.s.s....sSSss".
sssss....SSSS.ss.....s...ss....damn it i wanted to say its funny....ss...sssss.s....s...ss....

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ive gotten zapped a couple times.. it sucked. I just got zapped the other day by one of those horse wires, I was kinda drunk and stoned and I thought I could use it as a support to climb over the fence, ZAP!!! And i fell back, shit hurt man.