WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat Electric slide

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
ROCK HILL, S.C. - Police were reviewing whether it was proper for an officer to use a stun gun on a 75-year-old woman who refused to leave a nursing home where she'd gone to visit an ailing friend.

Margaret Kimbrell acknowledged she was distraught after unsuccessfully trying to visit a friend at the home Friday but the officer "didn't have to do that. I didn't deserve this."

A police report said the woman tried to hit the officer.

Kimbrell said she became agitated when the staff would not tell her where her friend was, fearing he had died. The man was taking a walk at the time.

Police charged Kimbrell with trespassing and resisting arrest. Officer Hattie Macon, who joined the department about 18 months ago, remains on duty during the investigation.

"On face value, it looks like it was" proper, police Chief John Gregory said. "We have a person who was asked to leave, who refused and who attempted to assault the officer."

The nursing home staff called police after Kimbrell refused to leave. Police said Macon fired the taser, striking Kimbrell in the back and forcing her to the ground.

"I thought I was dying," Kimbrell said. "I didn't want to hurt her and I can't believe she would hurt me."

A taser shoots small probes into a person's body, sending 50,000 volts of electricity into the person for five seconds.

Kimbrell said she bruised her leg when she fell, but the police report said neither the officer nor Kimbrell were injured.

Who thinks the police were in the wrong? personally I think it's funny as hell....but then again im sick like that.. :thumbsup:

ferengi

Yay fire!
Funny in a "holy-fucking-shit-what-a-stupid-fucking-pussy-cop" kind of way.
Come on, that officer felt so threatened by a little old granny that she felt it neccessary to use a stun gun? Give me a fucking break, she should be suspended for using unneccesary force.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
I agree what a fucking rookie...

You would think that with the special training involved when becoming a police officer that shit like this could be avoided..

I mean really how hard would it be to take this granny without using a fuckin taser..lmao

Hate to see what would happen if someone tried to run like hell from this rookie. Might get a few bullets in the back instead of a taser.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
How many times have we all wanted to taser some old wind bag?
But still. WTF?
75 years old? I thought Police officers were supposed to be able to subdue a perpetrator in good health, let alone one who's lived more than 95 percent of her life span.
IMO, that woman has no business being in law enforcement. At least not on the street, maybe some sort of clerical work where she has no contact with civilians..

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
very funny, probably be even funnier if she died...what the hell does IMO mean?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
bigck3000 said:
very funny, probably be even funnier if she died...what the hell does IMO mean?
In My Opinion.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
I congratulate this officer; sometimes force is the only way to overcome ignorance. Some old people can be irritating, pushy, bitchy and nagy.
I bet you she’ll think twice before trying that again. :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Electric Slide? I hate country music.

I think the Taser was a bit much. They should'a just pulled her dentures out,threw them down the street and said: "Go Fetch!" Problem solved.

They could've saved the use of the tasers for those punk assed kids who like to jay-walk all the fucking time.

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
better watch out of those violent old people...wtf. that granny should take karate and kick some ass; protect herself from stupid pussy cops.

p.s. - i hope the cop pissed her pants she was so scared of granny. :p