WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Embarrassing moment

I thought that everyone could use a laugh.

I went to the local bar one evening and proceeded to engorge myself with liquor. Of course the more drinks one consumes the "cooler" they feel. I was dancing having all kinds of fun when I noticed that my friend was awol so I go looking for her in my huge heel boots (which of course give me a hieght advantage)..Well I tripped right in front of the bar where everyone was sitting and fell all the way down..I couldn't even stop myself with a knee fall..

Yes everyone saw me..

Today folks a two for one..I just realized this belongs in humor..oh well.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
wish i was there......i would have picked you up...not :p
probabl would have lifted you up and placed you in the same position on a bed ;)

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
so folks

when you want to have alotta fun drink liquor , when you want the others to have fun too drink more !!

:D

damn funny !!