WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eminem gets his "ghetto pass" revoked for making fun of Michael Jackson.

Jung

???
Premium
http://allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=3606

Michael Jackson called in on Los Angeles radio station 100.3 this morning (October 12th) to voice his disapproval of the new Eminem video for his song "Just Lose It.”

In the video, Eminem plays the characters of Jackson, Madonna & MC Hammer and others.

The video shows scenes of Eminem dressed as Jackson sitting on a bed with children jumping around him.

With Jackson's recent troubles, the scenes are hitting a little too close to home for the King of Pop.

"I never had a problem with Eminem,” Jackson said during The Steve Harvey Morning Show.

Harvey also voiced his disgust with the rapper.

"Eminem has lost his ghetto pass,” Harvey declared. “We want the pass back."

Harvey said that he was is displeased at the way Eminem chose to depict the black community. He added that rappers who are afraid to say something because they don’t want to jeopardize their own careers are "cowards."

"You apologized about the comments you made before about us being ni**ers and calling black women b**ches but we don't want your apology now", Harvey fumed.

In a bombshell revelation, Harvey stated that Bob Johnson, Founder and CEO of BET has decided to pull the video from BET’s rotation and will not be playing it again.

Johnson also called the Steve Harvey morning show and confirmed the video has been pulled from the BET airwaves why he had his decision.

Johnson is expected to release a statement later today about this issue.

Harvey also stated that MTV and VH1 should follow suit and pull the video as well.
quality internet!

Descent

Hella Constipated

I heard about that from one of my online friends today.

Oh man...a ghetto pass...that's classic! Like it's a privelege to be ghetto.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
MJ is a freak..
Eminem is a fag..

Settled!

Jung

???
Premium
indeed.

p.s. i love these things!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
eminem was never ghetto,gangsta, or pimp he's just a crazy ass white poser

Jung

???
Premium
hence the humor of the situation.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
um... okay. this just makes me respect eminem more and steve harvey less. which is sad because i like steve harvey. eminem still has songs that say '******' and 'bitches' whether you like it or not. 'people look at me like i'm the first one to slap a bitch and say faggot' so who's being racist here?? it's only because he's white that it starts to piss you off that he says those 'offensive' words. 'shit half the shit i say i just make it up to make you mad so kiss my white naked ass!' i think that says it well.
you know if you actually listened to the rest of his lyrics and songs that AREN'T played on the fucking radio or MTV or some shit, you know he's been through some shit in his life. and worthy shit too, not the stupid drama on TV that's considered to be 'going through hard times.' and those of us who have been through the same kind of shit can hear those songs and know that he's been through it too. but you just gotta keep focusing on all of the offensive stuff. you're no better than the parents striking against him because their precious children are listening to these things and learning vulgarity, when they can't realize they should actually start BEING parents and watching what their children are listening to/watching/doing etc. TALK to you fucking kids for christ sake! at least make sure they're sensible about what they witness or what have you.
quit bitching and blaming others for shit that everybody does. people are NOT nice, people are rude as hell, and blind as hell now-a-days. you don't want to watch a music video, don't watch it. you don't want to listen to an aritst, don't listen to it. if you're going to bitch about, keep an open mind first, will you?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Im a parent and I totally like eminem, except his new gay song, which goes something like this:

shake that ass boy
ooh I mean girl
girl girl girl.

What a lame song.

Anyways, I dont let my kids listen to all of his songs, but haley's song is my daughters favorite and she is 8

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I thought this song sucked pretty bad... I must say this has to be one of the worse songs he wrote... I usually dont like the shit they play on the radio... most of his good songs can not be played on the radio or are underground tracks....

blah

Tenderony
Fun and games! :)
They should take P. Diddy/Puff Daddy/Poo Doody or whatever his name will be next his ghetto pass. All he should get is a ghaytto pass or a "I cant rap worth shit just like my buddy Mase" pass.
It's always fun when blacks can say ****** but whites cant. Thats like people with cancer can use it as a curseword but people with other/no diseases cant...strange concept....
Asif Eminem can help it MJ is a freak, hammer had a "funny" carreer and mad-donna went from slut to mary to slut, to mary, to slut, to goth, to bling bling, to parent...the truth hurts and yet those people keep acting the same way...or deny their past...
Does he also do some Millie Vanillie ? :)

Black Flame said:
um... okay. this just makes me respect eminem more and steve harvey less. which is sad because i like steve harvey. eminem still has songs that say '******' and 'bitches' whether you like it or not. 'people look at me like i'm the first one to slap a bitch and say faggot' so who's being racist here?? it's only because he's white that it starts to piss you off that he says those 'offensive' words. 'shit half the shit i say i just make it up to make you mad so kiss my white naked ass!' i think that says it well.
you know if you actually listened to the rest of his lyrics and songs that AREN'T played on the fucking radio or MTV or some shit, you know he's been through some shit in his life. and worthy shit too, not the stupid drama on TV that's considered to be 'going through hard times.' and those of us who have been through the same kind of shit can hear those songs and know that he's been through it too. but you just gotta keep focusing on all of the offensive stuff. you're no better than the parents striking against him because their precious children are listening to these things and learning vulgarity, when they can't realize they should actually start BEING parents and watching what their children are listening to/watching/doing etc. TALK to you fucking kids for christ sake! at least make sure they're sensible about what they witness or what have you.
quit bitching and blaming others for shit that everybody does. people are NOT nice, people are rude as hell, and blind as hell now-a-days. you don't want to watch a music video, don't watch it. you don't want to listen to an aritst, don't listen to it. if you're going to bitch about, keep an open mind first, will you?
Very True!