WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

End Of Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The point here is to post the last few sentences of some whacked story, and make the readers use their imaginations to construct what came before it in their heads. Here's an example:

..........and after the bachelor party my Fiancée found some pubic hair in my teeth. I thought I had talked my way out of it, That’s when she spotted the stripper that was still attached.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]End of story [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Orginating in the US, it is said to end a conversation. If its the end of story then the talking is over and there is no more to be said.​
[/font].​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/font]

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Pat no attention to the meatpuppet behind the curtain.

Do this >>

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
The point here is to post the last few sentences of some whacked story, and make the readers use their imaginations to construct what came before it in their heads. Here's an example:

..........and after the bachelor party my Fiancée found some pubic hair in my teeth. I thought I had talked my way out of it, That’s when she spotted the stripper that was still attached.
....I knew the party was over as Max's Fiancee,slapped Johnny K off his face.
Little Johnny standing with his under-roo's still around his ankles,revealing how he got his nick name.(little) Johnny takes his check for two dollars,and the goat,he quietly leaves the room as MR.Max gehts the beating of his life.

Slowly backing through the door,still spackled with KY,Johnny whispers to Max..."I you ever need a crossdressing male impersonator......call me."

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
baaaaaaa....bbaaaaa.....So johnny grabbed me by the leash, took his check for $2.00, (which I later ate); pulled up his underoo's and we left.
Once in the car, he began to stroke my neck lovingly.
Goat he said. We got one more stop to make before we head home.
Gehtfuct is throwing a circle jerk party; that's where the real money is.
I shruged and thought "This is no life for a goat" Baaaaa.....baaaa

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
baaaaaaa....bbaaaaa.....So johnny grabbed me by the leash, took his check for $2.00, (which I later ate); pulled up his underoo's and we left.
Once we arrived;gehtfuct kicked the door open and screamed...
Geht over here,beeeotch!gehtfuct wearing nothing but a leather speedo and a pearl necklace....???
Max assumes the position,and quietly waits.
The goat fearing for its life,attempts to break free from Max's penis leash.
The goat bolts toward the door with retarded fury,only to be cut off by Master gehtfuct. You're a ba-aa-aad boy,lil goat. I will now punish ewe,Im gonna name you Roy. "hey you fuckers,Im over here" replies Max,while spreading the ol' butt cheeks....

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Inconsistancy:
Johnny took his goat to your house. If you recall, they left me at my house gehting beat by my GF.
Wait! I know what's going on! You think Johnny is me! He's been telling you his name was Max just to geht down your pants. You been had pal.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
Inconsistancy:
Johnny took his goat to your house. If you recall, they left me at my house gehting beat by my GF.
Wait! I know what's going on! You think Johnny is me! He's been telling you his name was Max just to geht down your pants. You been had pal.
GF=gehtfuct

MaxPower baaaaaaa....bbaaaaa.....So johnny grabbed me by the leash, took his check for $2.00, (which I later ate); pulled up his underoo's and we left.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gehtfuct said:
GF=gehtfuct

MaxPower baaaaaaa....bbaaaaa.....So johnny grabbed me by the leash, took his check for $2.00, (which I later ate); pulled up his underoo's and we left.
Nice editing.
That part was told from the goats point of view. Forgeht it. You wrecked the whole thing.

you boys seem to have wild fantasies about me :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

JOHNNY KUNTZ
HERO OF THE UNIVERSE

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Of course the last thing she thought of was cleaning up her mess, but one look around the room, and she decided to leave the bloody, hacked up stumps laying in their unorganized and dripping manner.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
johnny kuntz said:
you boys seem to have wild fantasies about me :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

JOHNNY KUNTZ

HERO OF THE UNIVERSE
Yeah, sometimes I pass the day away with eyes fixed on the clouds. Thinking Johnny's going to post something worth a shit.
The blow your own horn gig is played out. Jump in your Gremlin and run down to the library and check out a book. I suggest something with words under the pictures for a change. Don't be afraid to take on Scooby Doo, you can do it!
LOL: Architecture. Lincoln logs for dummies: and you failed out.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
So you think that the book "Learning to Read for Dummies" is a bit out of his league?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bullshyt said:
So you think that the book "Learning to Read for Dummies" is a bit out of his league?

Hookers on Phonics worked for me :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
back to topic:

The great Max looked out amongst his people, grinning in awe of himself. It no longer mattered that his mini pickle was wilted, or that GF had left him for JK, as now, the world bowed in utter awe of his glorious Maximusness. He smiled, and petted his goat.

sorry guys, couldnt help myself.

Janglenut

Particinator
This shit is not a flame. Max you homo, you need to use that thing god blessed you with called a brain. Until then please refrain from making topics in the flame room. KK THX GG.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Captain Dipshit said:
This shit is not a flame. Max you homo, you need to use that thing god blessed you with called a brain. Until then please refrain from making topics in the flame room. KK THX GG.
Can we ban this asshole?

Look retard, you are missing the whole point of this forum. You can start non-flaming threads in here if you want insults to be thrown around.

You can try flaming and breaking up conversations here, but I guess that's why on your first day you already have three red bars. Perhaps you could try putting those bars to better use, such as using them to stimulate your quarter inch shaft?

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/62566

Isn't that you in that flash animation?

Your flames are weak and lack intellect. Just throwing a bunch of swear words and sexist comments around just makes you look like the ten year old that you are. Get a fucking clue.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
Nice editing.
That part was told from the goats point of view. Forgeht it. You wrecked the whole thing.
Mwaahahahah....

Thread killer! thread killer!...

Mwaahahahah...

MaxPower for pickle club President!! '04

Janglenut

Particinator
Simple fact of the matter is regardless of what you guys say, you cannot flame. I have made a thread and of course just as what happens on every website, people side with the people they have been posting with for awhile which is understandable. But, if you say that I suck at flaming, you are a very ignorant cockchop.

peasant bitch said:
Look retard, you are missing the whole point of this forum. You can start non-flaming threads in here if you want insults to be thrown around.

You can try flaming and breaking up conversations here, but I guess that's why on your first day you already have three red bars. Perhaps you could try putting those bars to better use, such as using them to stimulate your quarter inch shaft?
Actually, the whole point of a flame room is to have FLAMES, if you want to talk about how you want to fuck this lesbian or any other useless shit like that, post it in another part of the website. I know many of you fuckers want to talk about lesbians then flame the normal man for liking them, but ffs keep it in the other sections.

Onto your other point, this is my first day? I have been here longer than you think, but I just haven't posted. I have read different threads in different sections, just now read the flame topics and they fucking sucked. So yes I decided to start posting in them. But, I didn't get the three red bars for doing anything wrong, I simply got them for flaming in a FLAME room. It doesn't bother me one lick if I have a bad reputation on this website because quite frankly when it comes down to it I am not the one who sucks the big one.

Jangled?

Status
Not open for further replies.