WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

End of ze World

What crime will be committed the most just prior to the apocalypse?

• Murder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rape

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Homicide

• Suicide (?)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Looting

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Theft

• Jay Walking

• Speeding

• Parking Violations

• Some other Crime

• Total voters

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
what crime do you think will be the most rampant just prior to the apocalypse, and why?

i think it will be rape. because just prior to the apocalypse a lot of people are going ot say fuck it and start fucking, even if that means rape. im not saying this will be me, im just saying a lot of people arent going to care about the consequences, sicne there are none.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I think thieft or looting will, becuase for murder you have to find the people you want to murder, or pull up with a nail gun and an air compresser in the mall and just start shooting. People would also be looking for supplies to try and survive it.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
bnccoder said:
I think thieft or looting will, becuase for murder you have to find the people you want to murder, or pull up with a nail gun and an air compresser in the mall and just start shooting. People would also be looking for supplies to try and survive it.
true, but i mean assured destruction. some how you know the world will end in 24 hours or 6 hours, or 2 days, or sometime soon. you know it's going to happen. meteor, mutually assured destruction, something will kill every living thing on the planet soon. no survival is possilbe, then what?

bnccoder

Postaholic
Rape or murder would probably be the top then, unless you count speeding.

ArrowHate

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fire ze -c-i-g-a-r-e-t-t-e-s- missiles!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Suicide, because most people, I'd imagine, would rather die on their own terms.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
rape, a lot of virgins out their..

Jung

???
Premium
I think rape and theft would be the most widespread.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Don't you think that most females would want to have sex before they die too?

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
Murder, probably. But not premeditated. Probably something stupid like vehicular manslaughter, because so many people would be panicking and rushing out onto the streets as people were speeding.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
I think murder and rape would be the top. Hell, if I was going to die in a few hours, everyone would be fucked. We'd all die in a few hours anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if I got shot or killed somehow during the Apocalypse. I wouldn't even care. I'd be dying anyway. I'd go on a rampage. Or I'd stay with my family in our last moments.

R

RedOctober

No!!! Parking violations.

Rape and murder we have seen through history, and the world kept turning.
It must be the parking violations!
Those really disrupt law and order!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Other:

Heavy drug use; if we all have to go, and with forewarning. I am going to be stoned retarded.

As for mass deflowering;

I will leave the virgins for the young guys, gimmie me a women that knows what she's doing. You can have the cherry, gimmie the box it came in.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Broken said:
You can have the cherry, gimmie the box it came in.
:rotflmao:

it'd likely be rape therefore i'd be murdering people left and right. no, no, come to think of it, i'd be committing murder anyway. lots more fun than listening to men scream for their mommy's in agony.

mmm yeah, i said that right.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Philosophy time!

Contrary to what everyone has listed, I think that end times will be signified by peace and assimilation rather than hatred and chaos. We are progressively learning to accept cultures and we instill that among people we encounter. Eventually, I predict that we will have a super economy to supply all nations of the world (take into consideration that I'm a hardcore Libertarian). At that time, there will be one person who arises and becomes the leader of a generation. Biblically speaking, the "anti-Christ" (as predicted by Revolutions). Corruption through deception is my vote for the end times. :thumbsup:

Dave666

Pot-Head
What would be the purpose of stealing things if you were about to die? I would probably go with rape, and murder. There's nothing better than sex and guns. :soldier:

I'd voted for rape, but I dunno what it really would be. I'm sure that everyone wold wanna fuck before that die... so maybe not rape? Would'nt people wanna stay with their famalies? Maybe murder - kill all the ppl you hate before you die... I got my list... Plus, everyone would be stoned out of their minds - if your gonna die, do it happily!