WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

English difficulties rule!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
So I´m living in Mexico right now and attending an "elite" private university. Anyway, I get a kick out of the other Mexican kids trying to figure out how to say certain things in English for class assignments by discussing it with each other right next to me when they all know that I´m a native-speaker and could easily help them.

I also dig my retarded Chinese roommate that thinks who knows how to speak English and sucks even worse at Spanish. When people fuck with him (because Mexicans always fuck with each other) instead of saying, "Leave me alone" (because he's an uptight bastard that is constantly irritating and can't handle attention in a normal way: see clickies 1, 2) he usually says, "Don't fuck me!" Although it sounds more like "Doh, fah-hk mee!"

Ah, good times.

Easty

Click click boom
watch out, he might go ninja on them...

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
sure he's not just homophobic?

nice eye btw eastside...