WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

e'nin bitches

lysol

Fresh Meat
Sup, my names Lysol, just sayin hi to all yall, now its time for me to go crazy and post my ass off for no apparent reason... wanna get ta know me then? ask a question....peace...
kthxbye

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
lysol said:
Sup, my names Lysol, just sayin hi to all yall, now its time for me to go crazy and post my ass off for no apparent reason... wanna get ta know me then? ask a question....peace...
kthxbye
Welcome, fuck off and play nice.

At least play nice. Annoy too many people and your stay could be awfully short.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
lysol said:
kthxbye
Welcome to the site.
Don't make me beat the crap outta you,and I might let you polish my shoes.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Charlie Murphy said:
-I did not have sex with Katie. Lysol had sex with Katie
-No, Tyree, you had sex with me too
-Correction, I had sex with Katie
:thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Fuck you, and welcome to the site. Read Yuck's guide, in "Welcome Wagon", before posting.

bnccoder said:
Fuck you, and welcome to the site. Read Yuck's guide, in "Welcome Wagon", before posting.
Apparently it was too much of a read because this guy "posted his ass off" and only has 2 posts. hmm...

Welcome to the sight! Yupp, you should DEFINATELY read the guide... totally helpful. If I was you, i'd lay-low for awhile, and dont piss anyone off. Fuck you, and your day.

Jessica43999 said:
Welcome to the sight! Yupp, you should DEFINATELY read the guide... totally helpful. If I was you, i'd lay-low for awhile, and dont piss anyone off. Fuck you, and your day.
Fuck his day? Since when do you people need a guide? When I joined I knew what to do and this is the first forum I've joined. Do you newbies have no common sense? :confused:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
here...have a nice cold refreshing glass of lysol flavored lemonade.....

Jessica43999 said:
What wonderful advice...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
lysol said:
kthxbye
Lysol posts like a MOFO, with a whoopin 2 posts he'll take his place here at WTF!