Discuss enlightenment

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i thought i was the only one who thought freud was a quack, i still dont know how the hell his views became so popular, you have to stretch your imagination so far to actually fit his bullshit, but i guess all it takes is one person to back something up no one will challenge it....fucking lemmings suckling the teet of convention....is a lemming a real animal? does it contemplate its own existance as we do.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
breakology said:
Saying a Circle is perfect is a bit redundant, by definition, any shape that is truly a circle is an equal distance from one point to any other point directly across from it. In essence, a true circle is perfection. Everthing else is just an oval.
Since that is a physical state which can be measured, I don't see how it can be compared to a subjective attribute such as beauty or body shape, which is more about personal preference and social acceptance depending on one's environmental standards. Maybe neither is a good qualitative example for defining existentialism.

Consider death and infinity instead. We have experienced neither, but we know that both exist. Death is the eventual result of anything that lives, we spend most of our lives trying to cheat it, trying to pretend it's not there, but there is no escape. So in an attempt to grasp on to something more in life we reach out to infinity, a concept that cannot possibly be grasped by the limited capacity of the human mind. Infinty has no end, if it has no end it can have no beginning. If there is no end and no beginning then does it, or time, or space, or life for that matter really exist at all? Faced with this question we invented religon to give answers to the questions which we could not answer. Enter God ... the beginning, the ending, the purpose of our existence, as defined by whoever first put these thoughts on paper. Personally, I prefer being a hairess monkey, that being said, I'll get back in my cage.
:mfinger:

who defined thats what made a perfect circle?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Well then, what is a perfect circle to you?

A perfect circle is math, is infallible. A perfect circle is supreme logic, supreme existence.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
only to some

to some a circle can be a cycle

there is not equall distance in a cycle

to others can be all wiggly

there is no way to define anything its with in our minds and society.... of corse to keep from total chaos....some people had to agree and set rules and teach them to us............

whats a squar

thats not always perfect

nothing is perfect

i mean u can mesure down to a T right?

and be off .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

and its not perfect

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That's the fucking point. We're wondering about what perfect is! Do you actually mean to tell me that was your problem with what we were talking about?

And as for your "cycle", no go. We're talking about a circle, the shape.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
NoSubstance said:
That's the fucking point. We're wondering about what perfect is! Do you actually mean to tell me that was your problem with what we were talking about?

And as for your "cycle", no go. We're talking about a circle, the shape.

a cycle can forum a shape

dog eats-------------->------dog sleepsv
^dog shits-------<-----------dog awakes

look kind a rectangle or squar

we talking about a circle only as a forum/object or an unimaginable object

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
the circle is not the point. it is merely an illustration. the point is how is that we know of this shit without there being some book in the begining that told us everything we needed to know. like the formula for a perfect circle (which by the way, i wasnt saying that we dont know of a perfect circle i'm saying that it cannot be created because as someone stated above pi is indefinite). back on topic. as for the thing about cycles...sounds kinda disney movie-ish, something like your dog cycle could just as easily be illustrated in a jagged line or an S shape. i dont get it.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Alright. Kitana, we're talking about a CIRCLE. O. O. O. O. O. Do you need any more of them?

Maybe it's just our imagination. Maybe, if there is a supreme being, he put all of this in our head, so we would strive for greatness, strive for perfection.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
strive for prection
but there is no such thing as perfection
if no perfectionthen u strive for the pure want of perfection

that doesn't exist

zailin235

Hoodrat
hey guys.... ever heard of a fucking ol saying.... nothing's perfect... even you can find that perfect one... chances are it is not... try check it out and u'll know it's not fucking perfect at all.. sure to have that fritzy fucking lol flaws. :mfinger:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
_Kitana_ said:
you guys are looking at it all wrong

what is perfect and what is not perfect?

there is no answer its all with int he limits of our mind and how we see things. one minute to us can seem like an hour to someone else. a day can seem like a year in terms of waiting. so it depends on what you see, how you see it and why you see it that way.

Humans are no diffrent then animals really. We our basic needs we are just able to better communicate them, which leads to a forum of regret. However animails have some type of regret and morning as well.... in certain types of animails and also they do get pleasure out of a sexual drive the same as we do.

sex is beautiful. should never be thought of as just fucking....... its part of that perfect circle that you and I have yet to truly see

Very well put :thumbsup: