WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Enough With The Flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
ENOUGH WITH THE FLAMES.

I am sick of editing and deleting post cause some of you people fail to follow simple rules. DO NOT FLAME OUTSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE! It’s not that hard really. I know we all have our moments but this is just getting redundant. If you can not follow these rules, please do not post on this board. Why, cause WTF.COM does not need anymore dumb posters on here. Honestly People, listen up. I don’t care if nameless girls grammar sucks. We know this. 80 thousands post about it sucking is not making it any better. If you don’t want to read what she has to say then stick her on ignore. I don’t care if you think Fuck_You sucks, if its not in bait and tackle keep it to your damn self. I personally do not want to spend all of my time editing post and threads or having to close down good threads cause a few of you can not seem to keep your flame throwing asses under control. So now take note and remember Bait and Tackle is where you flame.

With all Respect,

Aww… fuck it. STOP FLAMING YOU DAMN PEOPLE,

Kitana

Status
Not open for further replies.