WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

enough with the pig latin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynical Canuck

Venting Spleen
For those of you who insist on using the internet-speaky shorthand for your replies, stop it for fuck's sake!!! How much more time does it take to type "you" instead of "u", or "are" instead of "r", "okay" instead of "k", etc? It takes me twice as long to decipher your reply, time better spent on breathing or, I dunno, touching myself.

Here's a prime example:
and what da fuk r u rambling abot u dum nub? haahahaha u must b sum fgt who has butsex wit his teacher u stil have nt denied taht ur a goth haahahahaha

Granted, just mentioning "butsex" (sic) in your reply pretty much means (a) you actually fantasize about anal sex, or (b) you're an idiot who shouldn't be posting without a mandatory spelling and content check before gaining access to the submit button.

Also, before you write your next reply, do some research so you know the difference between to & too & two and your & you're, our & are, and just for fun, wether & whether & weather.

Really, do you go around town shouting LOL or ROFL when you hear a funny joke?

Finally, try some basic punctuation, or just for kicks, how about capitalizing the start of sentences?

-- brad

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Damn... I hate punctuation... I C what U mean it is annoyin... my bad...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
-Brad

For Grammar queen... Vote up posters...

No really, I agree will a couple of extra keystokes kill you? i33t p0$t3r$ 0f 4m3r1k4.....

Cynical Canuck

Venting Spleen
Broken said:
For Grammer queen... Vote up posters...
Okay how does this forum work? Do I make a sarcastic reference to misspelling grammar, or just let it slide?

--brad

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Cynical Canuck said:
Okay how does this forum work? Do I make a sarcastic reference to misspelling grammar, or just let it slide?

--brad
No Goob.. Set and Spike it... Geez; I am getting old people...Pick up the trade.

Blazed

†Punisher†
Cynical Canuck said:
For those of you who insist on using the internet-speaky shorthand for your replies, stop it for fuck's sake!!! How much more time does it take to type "you" instead of "u", or "are" instead of "r", "okay" instead of "k", etc? It takes me twice as long to decipher your reply, time better spent on breathing or, I dunno, touching myself.

Here's a prime example:
and what da fuk r u rambling abot u dum nub? haahahaha u must b sum fgt who has butsex wit his teacher u stil have nt denied taht ur a goth haahahahaha

Granted, just mentioning "butsex" (sic) in your reply pretty much means (a) you actually fantasize about anal sex, or (b) you're an idiot who shouldn't be posting without a mandatory spelling and content check before gaining access to the submit button.

Also, before you write your next reply, do some research so you know the difference between to & too & two and your & you're, our & are, and just for fun, wether & whether & weather.

Finally, try some basic punctuation, or just for kicks, how about capitalizing the start of sentences?

-- brad
ok you stuip fuck i already said this to one person and i'll say it again. who fuckin died and you the prime minister of grammer or the queen however u like your govt.maybe just maybe if you were into the whole internet thing you'd understand then lingo but since u arent then why dont you go on to a chat site and say that to people who are actually chattin. for 1. you'd probably get dissed so bad that you'd end up cryin. 2. you'd get so pissed off that you'd end up givin up,and 3. its a free fuckin country we can say anything we want when we want and most importantly how we want so FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID "oh why dont you people use proper grammer" bullshit and shove it up your ass

--Blazed
oh and by the way the way you spelled nub is wrong fuck face its noob so blow that out your horn you stupid monkey raping shitbag :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
into the whole internet thing you'd understand then lingo but since u arent then why dont you go on to a chat site and say that to people who are actually chattin
I hope he doesn't move to Mexico ... I here they speak Spanish thier....

~~~they were all intentional~~~

Cynical Canuck

Venting Spleen
Blazed said:
ok you stuip fuck i already said this to one person and i'll say it again. who fuckin died and you the prime minister of grammer or the queen however u like your govt.maybe just maybe if you were into the whole internet thing you'd understand then lingo but since u arent then why dont you go on to a chat site and say that to people who are actually chattin. for 1. you'd probably get dissed so bad that you'd end up cryin. 2. you'd get so pissed off that you'd end up givin up,and 3. its a free fuckin country we can say anything we want when we want and most importantly how we want so FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID "oh why dont you people use proper grammer" bullshit and shove it up your ass --Blazed
oh and by the way the way you spelled nub is wrong fuck face its noob so blow that out your horn you stupid monkey raping shitbag :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
Wow, where to start? First off, do you kiss your Uncle with that mouth?

FYI, that example was a quote from another post, you fucking idiot, so I didn't write it. Secondly, I've been using the internet since 1994, back around the time you first played "hide the sausage" with your aforementioned Uncle. When you're chatting, of course it makes sense to use whatever shortforms are necessary. But this is a fucking forum where you don't have to get your point across in 10 seconds!!! So next time, before getting on your knees, tell your Uncle you need just another minute or so, so you can take the extra time to reply to a thread without looking like a goddamn idiot.

-- brad

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Cynical Canuck said:

Here's a prime example:

-- brad

LOL HAHAHAHA ROFL K C YA BBL TTYL

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
UCKFE UFEY

Thats spelt phoenetically, for our hooked on phonics members. Yes, this post is lame, but you smiled!

morelos

lexicon incognito
uckfe ufey?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?

uckfay ouyay?

man...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
UCKFE UFEY

Thats spelt phoenetically, for our hooked on phonics members. Yes, this post is lame, but you smiled!
atea itsha, itchba.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
youknowthedeal said:
??? upidsay uckerfey

ucksa yma ickday, ockca uckersa.

* axpowerma, ickska ouknowthedealya nia etha erversa

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
Don't make me come over there and fart, because you don't want that, you lazy typing bastards! :fart:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Cynical Canuck said:

Here's a prime example:

-- brad

And just what the hell are you going to do about this problem?

Just because you write and complain about it doesn't mean it will go away. Actually, from what you have already seen, it makes people do it moer, for good fucking reason, get that shit off your mind and go flame people other ways, not like that.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
MaxPower said:
ucksa yma ickday, ockca uckersa.

* axpowerma, ickska ouknowthedealya nia etha erversa
* ouknowthedealya, oublesda veroa
uckfa ouya itchba

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
canuck boy, just take your grammar lessons and shove them far up your ass. :mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.