WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Entourage

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i became addicted to this show somehwere around hte beginning of the current season. i just saw the seaon finale, i missed it yesterday, and it was amazing IMO. i don't know if any other WTFers watch this show, i think TB said he did, but i can't be sure on that.

I watch it and I'll admit it is the stupidest show ever. Is he doing Aquaman or not? For fucks sake there are only so many episodes they can draw that out. I suppose I watch it because I want to chill all day chiefin on some of the crippla while driving a Maserati around.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
sideshow_bob said:
I watch it and I'll admit it is the stupidest show ever. Is he doing Aquaman or not? For fucks sake there are only so many episodes they can draw that out. .
Agree, after about ten minutes, i got bored with it...

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
i watch it and I like the show. the did draw the end of the season out though. i didn't like the end either. so now i wonder if in fact this will turn into a movie or not. I know they probably used this because there currently isnt a aquaman movie in the making though rumors are going around about it now between cameron and wahlberg but who knows. I cant wait for the next season to start though because i like to see how the "family" is developing. i still think it is a good show. not great. have any of you watched ROME. that is horribly boring. everyone knows caesar was betrayed. how many times can this be made into a movie....BTW don't mean to change topic of thread.

Wow, I had no idea this last Sunday was the season finale. Nobody in their right mind would've turned down the job @ the agency.