WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

er ok, now can i bitch about something??? :)

J13

Flame Bait
hi, im new. need somewhere to vent healthy aggresion. and laugh at other peoples petty hates. did i say petty i meant fucking mundane.

:)

look forward to joining in some rants with you guys n gals

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
lmao gals is gunbound insult, from what i saw from your post your totally gay and you will always be gay.

Welcome by the way you anal wannabe fucking in the ass pervo :mfinger:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
J13 said:
hi, im new. need somewhere to vent healthy aggresion. and laugh at other peoples petty hates. did i say petty i meant fucking mundane.

check out the b&t forum take it out on some other noobs P.S (stay away from broken) oh and dont worry about mr newbie. he cant read so he thinks hes in the bait and tackle forum.

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
Well no offense, but b4 al capone came, i would say u wont be able to vent shit cause ur pommie but what he did taught me not to judge other races. Well, it diodnt work. Ur a pommie, ur shit at gettin angry so u wont vent shit!

Have a nice day :mfinger:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Nemesis said:
Well no offense, but b4 al capone came, i would say u wont be able to vent shit cause ur pommie but what he did taught me not to judge other races. Well, it diodnt work. Ur a pommie, ur shit at gettin angry so u wont vent shit!

Have a nice day :mfinger:
shut up.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
J13 said:

Just fucking great, why don't you bring some S'mores and we can fuckin' sing some campfire songs....

Blazed

†Punisher†
GottaHurt said:
Just fucking great, why don't you bring some S'mores and we can fuckin' sing some campfire songs....
do u mean we can sing qumbiyeah :mfinger:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
J13 said:

NO. NO. Absolutely NO bitching.......