WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Err. *is new*

sharpied

That girl over there
Aha, this is fun. I decided to type in wtf.com because I was bored, and ended up here.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
That is what of most the members did!!

anyways, Here is a warm welcome!!

Welcome!!

:cookie:

sharpied

That girl over there
Rawr. I'm confused already. Ah, well...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
sharpied said:
Rawr. I'm confused already. Ah, well...
Click the link above. It will soon pan out for you from there. ;)

sharpied

That girl over there
Uhhh... right. o_o And by that I have no clue what link you're talking about. I'm a stupid little girl.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Those are just a bunch of rules that you need to get to know purdy fast!!

You dont want to get yourself banned do you??

sharpied

That girl over there
Probably not, considerring I have no life other than occasionally getting out with friends. During the summer I spend at lest 6 hours a day online. I'm such a loser. ^_^

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Well i thought i was bad, i spend about four-five hours on the comp!!!

Yeah for me!!

/me runs downstairs and grabs a cookie

sharpied

That girl over there
Hah. I spend this long on the computer mostly because I don't have school, I work at home watching my brother and computer shit for my dad. And I have a sleeping disorder I think, because I can't get to sleep until four am.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
sharpied said:
And why would you like to bite my ass?
C'mon. You're not going to toy with me now, are you?
If that in fuct is your picture, then you're hot and you know this. But in reality, this is the interwebn3ts and I'm better known as the Resident Psycho. Crazy or not, I'd still bite you on the ass, I don't need reason of it. That's just me. Give it time. You'll soon shrug off my e-stalker ways and learn to love my sexual advances.

sharpied

That girl over there
Yay, sexual advances.
But yes, that is a picture of me, because I'm a camera slut and I love taking pictures of myself... I'm only hot in some of them, and those are the ones I put up. ^_^ Otherwise I hate what I look like.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Well we already have several camera sluts here at WTF.com sweetpea.
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, you're not ugly. Just weird.