WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Essence of the word 'OWNED'

Anon

Banned - What an Asshat!

anyone know what game this is?

Descent

Hella Constipated
That looks like Battlefield: 1942 to me.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
dude that is the greatest clip I've ever seen of a video game >_<

Whoa thats awesome. That would be so cool considering how the multiplayer for that game is usually so unorganized. There is no real like rush or anything, its every man for himself.

Jung

???
Premium
^^ That was obviously staged for the sake of the video. (It was a video before it was made into a .gif.)

Yes, that's Battlefield 1942 and that images is a few years old.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
junglizm said:
^^ That was obviously staged for the sake of the video. (It was a video before it was made into a .gif.)
Well duh. But still that looks kick-ass, I've seen a lot of Halo videos and they all look like crap compared to that. All you need now is add some nice sound effects and it'll be a shit load better.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
Rurrouni said:
Well duh. But still that looks kick-ass, I've seen a lot of Halo videos and they all look like crap compared to that. All you need now is add some nice sound effects and it'll be a shit load better.
you can add audio to images? the more you know

Jung

???
Premium
billybob13 said:
you can add audio to images? the more you know
You can't. You can make a Flash movie though.

hove420

the shocka
hahaha owned, all that shit is funny as hell