WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Euro 2004

sinew

Clitpickle
So who r all you guyz going for in Euro 2004? Personally, Italy was my team but they're out so now its either Greece or Portugal. Im actually more favoring Greece (I always go for the underdog) but Portugals goalie is awesome. Anyways, who are you going for, in Euro 2004?

tharuz

Bringer of Order
i heard britain got cheated out of a win badl b soe fucking referee

and bullshyt, the world cares about soccer, you`re a dipshit, no one wants to see your homoerotic american "football"(more like rugby)

i dont know much about it...so how did spain do?

sinew

Clitpickle
tharuz said:
i heard britain got cheated out of a win badl b soe fucking referee

and bullshyt, the world cares about soccer, you`re a dipshit, no one wants to see your homoerotic american "football"(more like rugby)

i dont know much about it...so how did spain do?
I dont watch football either, i have actually never watched one game of american football, soccer rules and fuck u bullshyt. now back to what matters, soccer, anyways, beckham harsh missed a penalty kick which really sucked and thas y England lost, i was going for portugal, cuz they got a good goalie, and SPAIN DIDNT MAKE IT TO THE QUARTER FINALS, i was shocked about this, but Italy didnt make it either. Those 2 teams are really good and shudda made it forsure. I was going for Italy myself. Anyways, FRANCE LOST TO GREECE, i cant believe that either, greece is ripping it up. Im going for greece forsure now. anyways, see ya later.

soccer is ok. i don't watch it cause i find it boring. i only watch baseball and football. to me american footbal is much more exciting than soccer. i like the olympics also.

sinew

Clitpickle
I watch the Olympics too, I like the winter olympics way better than the summer olympics (Canada is known for its snow so I got to represent). And I got no problem with football, I just have never watched it, so I guess I dont really know whether its boring or not.