WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Even best friends fuck you over...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, the title explains everything..
But heres the story, about 2weeks ago, my friend "J" came up w/ the idea, to get fronted from one of our dealers(for all who don't know what fronted means, its get the shit now, pay 'em back later) anyhow, He told me that he wanted to split it 50/50 because I drove over there. Anyhow, so we get split 50/50, and he ends up smoking all his and then doesn't have cash to give me to give to him, so he basically fucks me over. I'm stuck in a situation where I have to cover for ALL of his actions and decisions, so that means I have to pay the guy back the whole $230 bucks for it. What really pisses me off is hes like "Don't worry about it man, I'll pay my half of it." & then turns around and fucks me over...What a fucking asshole, and enlightened of this story, I've decided to quit smoking weed, for several reasons, One, its not worth it to get fucked over, Two, Yeah you pay 20 bucks for a fucking plant that gets you "high", And three, You can't apply for jobs with dirty marijuana piss, But I'm still pretty fucking pissed about the whole situation. And for all those who don't think I can go sober, I'll show you my fucking drug test evaluation in a few weeks.

Moral of this story:
Even best friends fuck you over.

EDit: I'm also not talking to my "Friend" J anymore, I don't want to get sucked in to his bullshit and deceitful(sp?) lies and actions.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Also, I don't hang around people that smoke weed anymore, I don't want to get sucked into all that bullshit anymore.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Well maybe next time you should by your own and not share. Its not worth What you did.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
It wasn't my idea, it was all his 100%. I didn't even want to go through with it, but he persauded me to do it, it was my mistake for even going through with it.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Well its a good thing that you are going sober, i want to she those test results.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
Well its a good thing that you are going sober, i want to she those test results.
Oh, everyone will see 'em.
Just got to get tested and scan them as soon as I can.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
When did you start smoking?? I bet it is going to be chaleging to stop smoking.

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
If I could be a superhero
I would be Drugfreeboy
Warning the world of the evils of drugs
And all of the lives they destroy

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Start smoking?
Hmm.
First time I ever tried it was, 10th grade when I was 16 or so, my friend brought me into his sisters room and we smoked a bowl, I didn't feel anything then. Anyhow, until I started really smoking weed, was like 4 months later, when I bought my first "dub" from my friend "J". Anyhow, thats when I really started smoking weed, I probably smoked over a couple pounds(maybe even 8+ lbs) over the next few years. We usually smoked a dub-up to a eighthe a day, something like that.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
PatticusRex said:
If I could be a superhero
I would be Drugfreeboy
Warning the world of the evils of drugs
And all of the lives they destroy
Stephen Lynch?
:thumbsup:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Smoke said:
Start smoking?
Hmm.
First time I ever tried it was, 10th grade when I was 16 or so, my friend brought me into his sisters room and we smoked a bowl, I didn't feel anything then. Anyhow, until I started really smoking weed, was like 4 months later, when I bought my first "dub" from my friend "J". Anyhow, thats when I really started smoking weed, I probably smoked over a couple pounds(maybe even 8+ lbs) over the next few years. We usually smoked a dub-up to a eighthe a day, something like that.
Wow, you really got hooked. You must like it a little bit still.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
Wow, you really got hooked. You must like it a little bit still.
Yeah, I did get hooked, and I smoked every day, every day for atleast 3 years. Every now and then there was a day where I didn't smoke. Sure I like it a bit now, but that doesn't mean I'm going to do it anymore, I see no reason nor no point in doing it anymore, all it does is make you stupid, slow, and gives you the "munchies". Wow, thats awesome for $20 bucks.
If someone offers me it, I'm going to refuse, because I don't want to get caught in the deceitful bullshit thats always been with it.
No more spending $$ to go purchase a sack, I'm definetely going to save ALOT of money by doing so.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Smoke said:
Yeah, I did get hooked, and I smoked every day, every day for atleast 3 years. Every now and then there was a day where I didn't smoke. Sure I like it a bit now, but that doesn't mean I'm going to do it anymore, I see no reason nor no point in doing it anymore, all it does is make you stupid, slow, and gives you the "munchies". Wow, thats awesome for $20 bucks.
If someone offers me it, I'm going to refuse, because I don't want to get caught in the deceitful bullshit thats always been with it.
No more spending $$ to go purchase a sack, I'm definetely going to save ALOT of money by doing so.
Yes, you are going to save a lot of money. How many bowls did 230$ get you?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Smoke said:
hey, way to goo... if you ever find yourself needing to just chat or get your mind off of it. Pm me. I will give you my yahoo and Aim name.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lets see.. 28 grams for $230
I'd say about 70 bowls if you smoked it all.
But I didn't.
I still got some left, which i'm getting rid of.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I did something similar to myself a few years back ... I bought like half a jar once, took most of it myself over a 2 week period ... I think I sold about 15-20 when it was all said and done.
Yep ... if you can't adhere to the 1st rule of slangin' "don't get high on your own supply" then you should'nt be in the game.

It's better to play the straight role anyway ... you ever see those middle age guys still trying to hustle ... still talking about "the big score" ... it's pretty pathetic.