WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ever feel depressed? Eat a banana!

This whole section of the forum is about how things happen to people that make them sad/mad. All I can say, is you need to read this: http://banana.com/medicinal.html Apparantly, bananas can help with PMS. Good news for some

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well that is damn good, dealing with PMS is shit when your woman is crabbier than a gay guy gets when he breaks up with his partner.

It dont work... I dont care what it says it dont work... I used to do that... It never helped me...

G's-up

Postaholic
Maybe your not suppose to eat the bananna? Hmmm ..... :cool:

magnolia

Postaholic
um, yeah. I agree with HPR in that the only way to deal with pms/crams is a lot of pain meds. Then you feel too doped up to bitch.

G's-up

Postaholic
Exercising helps PMS..........you have to get off your ass for it to stop hurting.....work it out find something like exercise to tire you out and ease the pain .......

I do sit ups... i am on my period right now.. so I am in a lot of pain.. I use the heated thing... long showers... sitting wiht a pillow in my lap... and sit ups... situps help a whole lot...it sounds weird but they really do...

grr... I hate guys for that... they dont have to go through anything... us girls have to go through so much pain... agh... it pisses me off...

We have our own problems .. we just don't complain about them.

Correction: those mature of us don't anyways

magnolia

Postaholic
well, if you had any problems that were as bad as women you'd complain too. And yes, enlighten us women as to what problems guys have to put up with.

depends .. a highschool kid like myself has completely different problems than, say, a married guy ... but considering it's summer break for me I don't really have much to bitch about now

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
The Cheat said:
This whole section of the forum is about how things happen to people that make them sad/mad. All I can say, is you need to read this: http://banana.com/medicinal.html Apparantly, bananas can help with PMS. Good news for some
u know, sounds interesting and I'll give it a try for depression, I didn't know it does all that stuff

but to me sometimes eating a bannana can be nauseating

magnolia

Postaholic
Seije said:
u know, sounds interesting and I'll give it a try for depression, I didn't know it does all that stuff

but to me sometimes eating a bannana can be nauseating
hey, how did ur appointment go today? PM me.

I can vouch for the banana's supposed anti-depressant. Besides the fact that I find bananas to taste obnoxiously good, (reason I randomly typed in "banana.com") I can say that every time I eat a banana, I feel better, regardless of how I felt before.