WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ever had door staff squeeze your Bollocks?

Hermosa

Never Mind
I recently went on a night out with friends to a few pubs and then onto a club, we were having a great time untill it came to getting into this club in london.There we were standing in line waiting to get in when one of the door staff called me over to be searched before entry. He then proceeded to pat me down and search my pockets which i thought was fine and normal proceedure with that done he said "brace yourself" and then grabbed my family jewels and squeezed rather hard. I dont know about anyone else but that really fucked my evening up.

Anyone else ever been violated like this?

Hermosa

Never Mind
meh_it_all said:
What the fuck man, I'm sure you could get that sorted out.

Hmmm dunno about that mate, he was about 250lbs and resembled a silverback gorilla i did'nt want to hang around to share his bananas!!!!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
At least he gave you the courtesy of a warning. Not a lot of good it did I'm sure.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I have absolutely no input of any relavence, other than: HA HA HA HA!

Threads like this one make reading this forum interesting.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
It's happened to me before. I get searched a lot in airports, getting into venues for concerts, etc.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
why is your gender specified as '?' and you're talikng about your balls?

you're a man, why the mystery?

and regarding the door-apes, i doubt he was getting a gay thrill, he probably wanted to just fuck with your head..

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
void said:
why is your gender specified as '?' and you're talikng about your balls?

you're a man, why the mystery?

and regarding the door-apes, i doubt he was getting a gay thrill, he probably wanted to just fuck with your head..
Everyone on the internet is a man. No women at all. Just remember that when you're talking to someone. It keeps you from saying something to Brittney, the 18 year old buxom blonde 45 year old fat man named Erl

Boycott

Soul Doubt
What better place to hide something that you might want to get past security than near your package... They'll never grab/check there :thumbsup:

Hermosa

Never Mind
Boycott said:
What better place to hide something that you might want to get past security than near your package... They'll never grab/check there :thumbsup:

i suppose it beats them actually sticking his hands in your tackle and having a good rummage around :confused:

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
ive been on the other end of smaking an ass as door staff. haha, lucky i knew the girl so i didnt get sued