WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ever Happen To You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
you ever come home from work or school to find that you have locked yourself out of the house? I did that today when i came home. I had to stay outside for like 3 and a hour damn hours......it really fucking sucked. Than when i finally did get in i found my key laying there on the damn table....i so fucking stupid

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Uh what?

Sektor

Particinator
Yep, when I didn't have a car and didn't have to carry keys everywhere. I always picked the lock.

ive done that b4 but instead of waiting, i did the quicker thing and just broke the window and went in. Then in a week i took plexy glass or however you spell it and replaced it. works like a charm

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
yea i did it once like 8 yrs ago.....had a girl over.....walked her home at like 2am....come home....doors are locked....my parents didn't get home till like 4 or 5pm the next day....hehe good excuse for a 13 yr old to stay out past curfview huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.