WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

On TV Ever watch Jackass??

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
So i was watching jackass today....they were throwing balls and bones at each others balls....it was kinda funny...but it reminded me of junglizms smart chart from some other thread....enjoy...

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
I've actually played that game before. I was at work and my buddies and I got bored so we busted out some tennis balls and had a tournament. I kicked all their asses, but it was a painfull victory. :(

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Excellent, I support this game fully. Anyone foolish enough to play it are just removing themselves from my gene pool, evolution at work.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Some funny stuff; that not being one of them. Dudes sitting in thier underwear throwing stuff at each other's crotches isn't very funny.

ferengi

Yay fire!
I can't stand that show, and the movie was absolutely horrible. One can only hope that one day the dumbasses will go too far and get themselves killed.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Well, it could happen to Steve-O and Chris Pontius; those two fuckers are nuts on their show Wild Boys. One day, one of the animals is going to kill them... and the world will be a better place.