WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Every Wednesday is Now a national holiday! !!READ!!

well here in New Jersey, USA gas prices have gone sky high and now the media, radio, new pappers and everyone is in on it, every wednesday we are not going to buy gas, it will be boy cotted, this worked along time ago and it will work again, so i sugest everyone to join in and tell your friends about national "Fuck Gas Prices"!

Sounds good to me, other than the fact I take the city bus every day.

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Wednesday is already a holiay "National hump day" me and all my lady friends hump until someone get horney and wants to fuck me. And then we do.

Its a great Holiday. :cool:

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bigfoot said:
Wednesday is already a holiay "National hump day" me and all my lady friends hump until someone get horney and wants to fuck me. And then we do.

Sounds fun!! :cool: lol
minus u and add me and its the best holiday ever

shep

Local alcoholic
Bigfoot said:

Get your head outta your ass ,Stop bullshittin folk's ,and grab those ankles,pipe boy....

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
OuttaControlX said:
well here in New Jersey, USA gas prices have gone sky high and now the media, radio, new pappers and everyone is in on it, every wednesday we are not going to buy gas, it will be boy cotted, this worked along time ago and it will work again, so i sugest everyone to join in and tell your friends about national "Fuck Gas Prices"!
New pappers and boy cotts? Sounds exciting!