WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Everybody here hate freak666

Status
Not open for further replies.

freak666

Bam Margera
Ever since i started posting here i have gotton negative rep. I dont kno why i do the same as everybody else but i still get negative reped so will some people plaese tell me why this is happening to me :cool:

freak666

Bam Margera
FUCK ALL OF YOU BITCHES GO AND SUCK ON A FUCKIN COWS ERECTION U MOFO :mfinger:

SHS

Plaid Ninja
Grow some balls you immature fag.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
freak666 said:
Ever since i started posting here i have gotton negative rep. I dont kno why i do the same as everybody else but i still get negative reped so will some people plaese tell me why this is happening to me :cool:
Ever since I started posting here, I have gotten negative rep. I don't know why, I do the same as everybody else, but I still get negative repped. So will some people please tell me why this is happening to me?

Give you any hints there kiddo?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
freak666 said:
FUCK ALL OF YOU BITCHES GO AND SUCK ON A FUCKIN COWS ERECTION U MOFO :mfinger:

And the fact that cows do not have erections.

Sorry to say ...a name change will not help this lad .

Maybe a trip to neverland would do the trick . :rolleyes:

bnccoder

Postaholic
freak666 said:
A Few Tips For Posting.
1. Don't double post. (Making two posts in a row in the same thread. Use the edit buttion)
2. Don't post in a thread that is over a month old. (See top lefthand corner of each post.)
3. Listen to the MODS (They are the law here.)
4. Read the thread.
5. Don't Flame outside of B&T (A "Fuck you" is a traditional welcome and somewhat of a babtismal in "Welcome Wagon")
6. Don't make posts like "I agree" or "No" Give a reason along with it.
7. Havok does the cavity searches on Thursday.
8. Take everything said here with a quarry of salt.
9. Contribute to the thread.
10. Have fun

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
freak666 said:
o ok thanks.......fuckin dumbass :mfinger:
don't you just love the smell of a freshly sent neg rep?

it says ever since he joined, but he joined in april :rolleyes: so maybe hes been here about a month. maybe he needs to work on his people skills :(

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Grumpy Old Man said:
It's better than the smell of his semen scented farts . :eek:
i dont know who you are but that cumment just earned you some rep..... :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.