Everybody here hate freak666

Status
Not open for further replies.

freak666

Bam Margera
Ever since i started posting here i have gotton negative rep. I dont kno why i do the same as everybody else but i still get negative reped so will some people plaese tell me why this is happening to me :cool:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
freak666 said:
Ever since i started posting here i have gotton negative rep. I dont kno why i do the same as everybody else but i still get negative reped so will some people plaese tell me why this is happening to me :cool:

Ever since I started posting here, I have gotten negative rep. I don't know why, I do the same as everybody else, but I still get negative repped. So will some people please tell me why this is happening to me?

Give you any hints there kiddo?

bnccoder

Postaholic
freak666 said:
A Few Tips For Posting.
1. Don't double post. (Making two posts in a row in the same thread. Use the edit buttion)
2. Don't post in a thread that is over a month old. (See top lefthand corner of each post.)
3. Listen to the MODS (They are the law here.)
4. Read the thread.
5. Don't Flame outside of B&T (A "Fuck you" is a traditional welcome and somewhat of a babtismal in "Welcome Wagon")
6. Don't make posts like "I agree" or "No" Give a reason along with it.
7. Havok does the cavity searches on Thursday.
8. Take everything said here with a quarry of salt.
9. Contribute to the thread.
10. Have fun

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
it says ever since he joined, but he joined in april :rolleyes: so maybe hes been here about a month. maybe he needs to work on his people skills :(

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Grumpy Old Man said:
It's better than the smell of his semen scented farts . :eek:
i dont know who you are but that cumment just earned you some rep..... :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.