WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Everyone finally banning toxic InfoWars and Alex Jones

i have listened to a great deal of what he has had to say. i would hazard a guess to say that should such a thing be actual reality (racism, calls to violence), that we would have an actual sound byte or at the very least a quote. how mysterious. no such thing exists. an empowered witch hunt. nothing more.

i have listened to a great deal of what he has had to say. i would hazard a guess to say that should such a thing be actual reality (racism, calls to violence), that we would have an actual sound byte or at the very least a quote. how mysterious. no such thing exists. an empowered witch hunt. nothing more.

an "X" is as good as you are likely to see in response to the argument i present. trust me. america is watching.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Liberals: Companies have the right to kick people off their service.
Also liberals: We need net neutrality because companies shouldn't throttle and censor websites we want to visit.

get 'em, bananas. you are correct.

i think i'm done here, bananas. fun talking with you as well as a couple others. be good.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
how does he attract the kkk? what has he said to attract nazis? what does alex jones have to do with racism? disagreeing is one thing but when people insist on silencing people, it is because they are afraid of what a person is saying.
That's a broad assumption. Most often it's because someone is full of shit and you're sick of hearing them spout off like grandma's old douche bag. But someone like Jones takes it to another level. He spews such incendiary shit, he's actually harmful. Free speech is one thing. But there's nothing free about what Jones is selling.

Where's a sniper in the clock tower when you need one?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Liberals: Companies have the right to kick people off their service.
Also liberals: We need net neutrality because companies shouldn't throttle and censor websites we want to visit.
Conservatives: You can't tell companies how to make a dollar.

Also Conservatives: Tell companies they're bullying the bully and it's not fair.

That's a broad assumption. Most often it's because someone is full of shit and you're sick of hearing them spout off like grandma's old douche bag. But someone like Jones takes it to another level. He spews such incendiary shit, he's actually harmful. Free speech is one thing. But there's nothing free about what Jones is selling.

Where's a sniper in the clock tower when you need one?

why is that a broad assumption? you believe the rich and powerful with monopolies silencing unpopular opinions is good? who defines what is "incendiary shit" and what is not? why?

Conservatives: You can't tell companies how to make a dollar.

Also Conservatives: Tell companies they're bullying the bully and it's not fair.

how is alex jones a bully? surely someone can explain what they are saying.

to onlookers-that is all there is to debating leftists. question their beliefs and watch.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
How is alex jones a bully? surely someone can explain what they are saying.
you are obviously correct. I am dum. Here's a video showing a perfectly reasonable conversation between Alex and a friend of his he just happened to see.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
you are obviously correct. I am dum. Here's a video showing a perfectly reasonable conversation between Alex and a friend of his he just happened to see.

And popular social media websites don't have tons of other people who do the same thing?

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
And popular social media websites don't have tons of other people who do the same thing?
I agree, there are likely others. Though, I haven't seen and/or heard of them in particular.

That also seems a bit like trying to talk yourself out of a speeding ticket after getting pulled over doing 150mph in a yellow Lamborghini in a 65mph zone by telling the cop there are more people in minivans doing 70mph than there are yellow Lamborghinis doing 150mph. Your point is accurate, but the premise is flawed.

Thank fuck for that. Free speech is one thing. But he just shouts fire in theaters.

Nothing but a capitalist genius feeding on the less intelligent. Ever see his website?

yeah, he confronts the person responsible for getting him banned. employed his toxic masculinity as opposed to some cheap stunt behind the scenes.

watch the video closely. the interviewee can't explain his beliefs either but can invoke the sandy hook massacre.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
to onlookers-that is all there is to debating leftists. question their beliefs and watch.
I don't know. The man you blindly show unwaivering support for is in question here. You argued a bit then left. So much for watching. ;)

yet, you still respond, so the absence of a couple days was not too off putting. i am no big fan of alex. i am a fan of his freedom to speak as he wishes. i find him amusing at times but there is still no valid case for corporate monopoly censorship. the word "racism" rings hollow and america is watching.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
He has always had and still has his freedom to speak on his own website.

corporate monopolies should target people on their platforms for their political opinions then?