WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Everyone read up (re: Physical Harm Threats)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Guys, everyone. It's one thing to flame someone, it's different to wish great bodily harm onto them, and it's entirely lame to repeatedly do it in over 100 messages. You might as well have said nothing more than "Fuck You" thousands of time. Your twaddle is pointless and is nothing but a disservice to the spirit and style of this forum.

Change your content or you'll be gone.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
lmao.... Cant we just ban kitana from bait & tackle, oh nevermind i dont want to get banned... :eek:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
BRiT said:
Guys, everyone. It's one thing to flame someone, it's different to wish great bodily harm onto them, and it's entirely lame to repeatedly do it in over 100 messages. You might as well have said nothing more than "Fuck You" thousands of time. Your twaddle is pointless and is nothing but a disservice to the spirit and style of this forum.

:clap:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Seriously, what joy can you stooges get from going for the easy and obvious marks? Repetatively? Here's a hint, repeating the same message over and over and over again does not make it any more entertaining, amusing, or humerous.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
BRiT said:
Seriously, what joy can you stooges get from going for the easy and obvious marks? Repetatively? Here's a hint, repeating the same message over and over and over again does not make it any more entertaining, amusing, or humerous.
it does when kitana cry her eyes out.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
What are the odds that they are posters from another site?

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
BRiT said:

for starters, look """"man"""", this is fuckin bait and tackle and we can post watever the fuck we want to okay, so dont go off thinkin like u own this site okay, jason man, remove this little fuck from any power, hes even worse then kitana, who the fuck do u think u r """"man"""", this must b the stupidest thing ive ever heard anyone say, wen u stop whining and cryin, mabi u can post a reply that isnt stupid, and dont think ur a big hero just cuz jason threw u a few scraps of power, bitch

Broken

MrNewbie said:
lmao.... Cant we just ban kitana from bait & tackle, oh nevermind i dont want to get banned... :eek:
You don't want to get banned? What excatly are you here for? It's not to contribute anything worthwhile, at least not to date. Do you care to explain, or are you just going to spit out more garbage?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Broken said:
You don't want to get banned? What excatly are you here for? It's not to contribute anything worthwhile, at least not to date. Do you care to explain, or are you just going to spit out more garbage?
Since I still want to keep making you all cry, thats the obvious reason :mfinger:

A smart person like you would now that, cunt :mfinger:

This is shit, so basicly we arent aloud to talk about kitanas husband or kitana anymore?? okay.. lets move on to the next one boys :D

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
for_starters said:
we can post watever the fuck we want to okay, so dont go off thinkin like u own this site okay
Actually, I DO own this site. Jason and I co-own it. We'll do whatever we want with it.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
BRiT said:
Actually, I DO own this site. Jason and I co-own it. We'll do whatever we want with it.
You do whatever you want with it, but you other metally retarded fuck ups, heres a new flash, AS LONG AS THEY DONT FORCE US TO LEAVE WE WONT :mfinger:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
for_starters said:
for starters, look """"man"""", this is fuckin bait and tackle and we can post watever the fuck we want to okay
for starters, I own this site and I can do whatever the fuck I want to okay. If I feel you're not contributing to the site and doing nothing but detracting from it, you're gone.

who the fuck do u think u r """"man""""
As I said previously, the owner.

this must b the stupidest thing ive ever heard anyone say, wen u stop whining and cryin, mabi u can post a reply that isnt stupid, and dont think ur a big hero just cuz jason threw u a few scraps of power, bitch
When you grow up and stop with the prattle and twaddle and contribute actual substance, then maybe you'll realize the error in your ways.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
for_starters said:
for starters, look """"man"""", this is fuckin bait and tackle and we can post watever the fuck we want to okay, so dont go off thinkin like u own this site okay, jason man, remove this little fuck from any power, hes even worse then kitana, who the fuck do u think u r """"man"""", this must b the stupidest thing ive ever heard anyone say, wen u stop whining and cryin, mabi u can post a reply that isnt stupid, and dont think ur a big hero just cuz jason threw u a few scraps of power, bitch
i think maybe you should have stopped when he verified that he indeed DOES co-own this site. otherwise you're just making yourself out to be really fuckin arrogant! which, if you like, is fine. just don't go bitching to someone who suggests people be a little more intelligent with their insults, because honestly, if you care so much about having your oppinion heard, then why don't you speak it OUTSIDE of the internet! if you really are as oppinionative and cocky as you seem, then you shouldn't care about a fucking site. unless of course you're lacking in balls AND brains.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Black Flame said:
i think maybe you should have stopped when he verified that he indeed DOES co-own this site. otherwise you're just making yourself out to be really fuckin arrogant! which, if you like, is fine. just don't go bitching to someone who suggests people be a little more intelligent with their insults, because honestly, if you care so much about having your oppinion heard, then why don't you speak it OUTSIDE of the internet! if you really are as oppinionative and cocky as you seem, then you shouldn't care about a fucking site. unless of course you're lacking in balls AND brains.
welcome BF,welcome indeed.

Broken

Ahh!! A womans scorn. Run Stooges... Can you do that whoopp whoop noise for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.