Everything kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalilkink

Fresh Meat
3
0
0
Does it piss anyone else off that everytime you turn on the news or read the paper, there is something new that's 'dangerous to your health'. I saw once that sleeping with a nightlight on for kids may cause lime disease. apparently everything can kill us now a days. Seems they are trying to make us paranoid, don't ya think? Same with the end of the world. Every few months there is a new discovery that could be a sign the world is coming to an end. Give it up all reayd, ya know?
 

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
329
0
0
No, what really pisses me off is everytime my grandparents watch the news they'll tell me every little bad news that happening, mostly about people murdering and what not. I gave up on the news a long time ago because they only put on the bad shit to get ratings, If I want to know if something kills me I'll eat it >_<.
 

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
7,551
337
302
I agree and let me add. People will die. They just have a name for every fucking thing that kills you now, and if you give them money they have a way to prevent it. People used to die of old age, now it's all got names so we can declare war against it. Fucking morons. ACCEPT MORTALITY.
 

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
162
0
0
For once I can actually agree with somebody. Yes, it is very ridiculous that they claim basically anything can kill you. Usually what I do is... whatever they say is bad, do it more often, just so you can shove it in their faces that they are wasting time. And about people dying, who cares? If I wanted to hear about someone dying, I would ask, or I would know the person who died. I don't care if Joe Hernandez or some shit died the other day.
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
63
112
People=Shit said:
For once I can actually agree with somebody. Yes, it is very ridiculous that they claim basically anything can kill you. Usually what I do is... whatever they say is bad, do it more often, just so you can shove it in their faces that they are wasting time. And about people dying, who cares? If I wanted to hear about someone dying, I would ask, or I would know the person who died. I don't care if Joe Hernandez or some shit died the other day.
gtfo, too much slipknot for you :thumbsdn:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,093
183
0
Do everything that is bade for your health.

Then call me back in about ten years and let me know how it is going.

Fucking dumbasses.
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,563
10
68
yeah, those cell phones are gonna getcha cancer. um, but you have to use them about 10 hours a day for the rest of your life. by that time, you'll be dead.
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
63
112
dustinzgirl said:
Do everything that is bade for your health.

Then call me back in about ten years and let me know how it is going.

Fucking dumbasses.

Quieten down, bratchild. If somebody uses words that you don't understand, it doesn't imply to you're a slut. You need to accept that some people are just better than you.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
People=Shit said:
For once I can actually agree with somebody. Yes, it is very ridiculous that they claim basically anything can kill you. Usually what I do is... whatever they say is bad, do it more often, just so you can shove it in their faces that they are wasting time. And about people dying, who cares? If I wanted to hear about someone dying, I would ask, or I would know the person who died. I don't care if Joe Hernandez or some shit died the other day.
fuck you asshole me and Joe Hernandez go way back in the day.......i should smack the living shit out of you man......it wasn't his fault he was doing 150 on the highway....in the opposing lanes :rolleyes:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,093
183
0
MrNewbie said:
Quieten down, bratchild. If somebody uses words that you don't understand, it doesn't imply to you're a slut. You need to accept that some people are just better than you.

I know, I hate it when ppl uze words I cant understand. Espessialy the big ones.


You wish you were my pimp-daddy dont you? Too bad, positions been filled by CL.

But I here Gehtfuct is looking for a new bat boy.
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
63
112
dustinzgirl said:
I know, I hate it when ppl uze words I cant understand. Espessialy the big ones.


You wish you were my pimp-daddy dont you? Too bad, positions been filled by CL.

But I here Gehtfuct is looking for a new bat boy.
I would simply buy you. :thumbsup:
 

justalilkink

Fresh Meat
3
0
0
hey guess what the news said last night? apparently if you eat too much processed or raw meat, it can increase your risk of of pancres cancer!!!! wtf?! calories are bad, carbs are bad, meat is bad, dairy is bad, light is bad, air in our home sis more dangerous to us then the air outside. we're all doomed i tell you, DOOMED! well, at least thats what the news is trying to beat into us.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.