WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Evil GOP Bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Hmmmm, let's break down the first paragraph from that "righteous" site.

Since the New Deal, Republicans have been on the wrong side of every issue of concern to ordinary Americans; Social Security, the war in Vietnam, equal rights, civil liberties, church- state separation, consumer issues, public education, reproductive freedom, national health care, labor issues, gun policy, campaign-finance reform, the environment and tax fairness.

Social Security - A democratic boondoggle.Originally set up by FDR to help the poor and stupid when they reached retirement age and realized a lifelong lack of planning for their future has left them destitute.

The skinny: We get a mandatory payroll deduction, that gives us a 2% return on our money, then we're taxed on it, limited on how much we can earn in retirement (and penalized if we go over) then the government in all their generosity, tells us when we can retire and collect it.

If you see nothing wrong with this plan, then you truly are stupid, and no one can help you. You can get a 3.5% return on your money in a savings account at your local bank.

The Vietnam War - Lyndon Johnson got us into the war, then escalated it, and then totally dropped his dick in the dirt, in managing it. So how was Vietnam a republican screw up?

Equal Rights - For who? And how is this a Republican only issue? Equal rights has to do more with the old boy school of thinking, it's not a democratic or republican issue, it has everything to do with bigotry.Robert Byrd (D) W.Virginia is a fine individual, as is David Duke , a couple of Dems looking out for your rights.

Consumer Issues - Pretty vast, and pretty vague. It would be nice if the author could be more specific on this, typical left wing rhetoric though, generalize everything and hope no one notices.John Kerry, where are you?

Public Education - Here's a kick in the nuts for you. No Child Left Behind, that was Clintons baby, he couldn't get it passed, but Bush did.

National Health Care - We already have it, it's called the health department. If you're poor and stupid, you can get free medical/dental/optical care. Now, you say you want the government to get their dickbeaters on my health care plan? Fuck You! Leave my private insurance alone, I'm happy paying my modest premium every month. Oh yea, I'm not college educated, I started from the ground up.So don't even think of using that BS elitist tag here.

Gun Policy - The author must be referring to our Constitutional Right to Bear Arms. Remember skippy, guns don't kill people, people kill people.Some people just don't get this. If you buy a Ford and go run someone over, should we ban cars? Or punish the Ford Motor Company? No, you punish the idiot driving the car.

Campaign Finance Reform - Who's kidding who here? The Dems just launched the CFR, we saw where that lead in this past election. Seems both sides waylaid each other pretty good with this reform.

Tax Fairness - Bush cut our taxes, how is that not fair? More money in my take home pay, means more money divided between my savings/retirement and a little extra jack to spend each week, that's how you stimulate an economy. You don't get anywhere by raising taxes, because the price of goods and services goes up as well. Again, liberal rhetoric. We live in a Capitalistic society, in other words, you are what you make of yourself. QUIT FUCKING RELYING ON THE GOVERNMENT TO EVEN THE PLAYING FIELD.
You've got the "haves" and the "have nots". It's up to you to decide what category you want to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.