WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ewww -.-

Some stupid guy walked up to me and asked if I wanted to spend the night with him. The freaky thing is I'm 14. I'm fine with gays as long as they don't hit on me, this guy needs to die.

Fuck

Hoodrat
That was me because im so Horny..nothings rong with that. =)p

That would definitely be messed up. You probably could of flagged down a cop and possibly gotten something done about this guy.

P.S. Two first posts in a row, how... interesting.
Alter?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Fuck said:
That was me because im so Horny..nothings rong with that. =)p
lol, i just gave you like 5 million points with my rep.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
NAMBLA is on its way to Your town... enjoy..

magnolia

Postaholic
Lets not make this into a rep war. And this guy was either a nasty pedofile or maybe u just look older. Who knows. Maybe he was high or something. Any way u look at it, older men shouldn't hit on young girls. It's just nast.

magnolia

Postaholic
bobbypendragon said:
I'm not a girl -.-
Sorry, I didn't really look. I guess I just assumed that since it was a guy hitting on u that you were a girl.

That's just worse then. It's one thing to be gay, not a big deal. But to be a gay pedo... what is he? Wacco Jacko?

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Maybe this is all just bullshit and he was trying to figure out something to post on here.

Doesn't matter, sleep with him or not. I don't want to hear about it.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
I am older then him but this has happened to me too. I have a couple gay friends, they told me that many gays are big sluts, not all of course. But since this happened to me too I guess that the internation gay way to see if you want dinner, put her there :redface: .