WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ewwww

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I have had an extremely stuffed up nose for the last week or so. Well today I decided to get some nose spray and try it out. What a great experience’s while doing the 3 squirts up each nostril I got the pleasure of having the icky taste in the back of my throat and the burning in my nose. Which from the directions is NORMAL side effect.

Anyways I decided to write a little on one of my story and was using my hubby's laptop. Well all of the sudden there was this great big blob of snot on the keys. I am talking the whole laptop's keys covered. I didn't even have time to grab a tissue before it came on rolling out. This was no warning or anything.

Good thing is "I can Breathe again" bad thing is even after I whipped off his keys they still feel gross to touch...

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bnccoder said:
Cool and sick. You should have taken pics. :thumbsup:
when will people learn????
nephets said:
yeah was your hubby mad at u
nope....he thought that he forgot to clean em after downloading mary kate and ashley movies(the older ones)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
DIZNUTS said:
when will people learn????

nope....he thought that he forgot to clean em after downloading mary kate and ashley movies(the older ones)
no i told him what happened./..

he was like gezz thanks hun