WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ex bf...

actingsmylife

Loving Person
I think i might want to go back out with my ex bf...is this a bad idea?...i broke it off in the first place but i really don't know why and its been 7 months

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
You don't know why you broke up?.. Why do you want him back.. It's always weird when you re-date.. It's like renting a movie you always know whats coming..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, expirament.. Try it out.. If it feels funny like like hot sauce in swim shorts then lose it..

actingsmylife

Loving Person
actually....

that makes sense, but idk if he wants the same thing, he acts like he does but i'm still not sure

tzedek

Original Member
actingsmylife said:
but we're both older....i think it might be better but idk
what are you guys 14 now? who gives a shit :rolleyes:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
You don't know why you broke up?.. Why do you want him back.. It's always weird when you re-date.. It's like renting a movie you always know whats coming..
Omg, thats so true. rofl.
Yeah its just gonna end up the same way..

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
I believe you're ubberly confused.

You don't know why you broke off and you don't know if it's a good idea? I'd clear my head first.

actingsmylife said:
but we're both older....i think it might be better but idk
Yeah...you're 15 now :rolleyes: